Welcome, Guest

AR&W Reps Required
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: AR&W Reps Required

Re: AR&W Reps Required 04 Sep 2013 23:47 #9204

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hello Shelley, thank you for your offer of help in your area. Could you please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (that's me) . If you let me have your contact details please, and what you would be willing to help with

Re: AR&W Reps Required 05 Sep 2013 07:10 #9205

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
Am I on your list. I did email I think. I can do most things in East Devon Area. Transport is difficult because of a silly car I have at present but not impossible. Could figure something out.

Re: AR&W Reps Required 05 Sep 2013 08:12 #9206

• Rosie
  • Bear Puppy
Hi HattiesMum

Thank you for volunteering to help in the East Devon area, I look after the ARW Reps map, if you could send me your details including full address, email , and a contact number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I will check the to see if you are already on it if not i will add you.

Thanks again

Kind Regards

Rosie

Re: AR&W Reps Required 27 Jan 2015 18:12 #9800

• kevinelsmore
  • Calm before the storm
Hi,
Do you need any help in the Somerset area, I live in Bridgwater, Early retirement so have some time on my hands.

Kevin E

Re: AR&W Reps Required 28 Jan 2015 00:21 #9801

Hello Kevin Try clicking "contacts" on the top bar and then fill in the "General enquiries" form I'm not sure if that's the way to do it but I'm sure somone will get back to you Home checkers ect. are always needed
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: AR&W Reps Required 02 Feb 2015 17:23 #9802

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi Kevin,

That would be great thank you The more help we can get, the better

Could you email your contact details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will add you to our map of representatives.

Thanks
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter