Welcome, Guest

Machiko the Poundie - Urgent
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent

Re: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent 07 May 2012 18:05 #5033

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hi , Yes he is. Please compete the adoption form found on our home page. We will then discuss your application and arrange a home check. Please bare with us as we are all volunteers. Someone wil be in touch after we receive your application.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent 07 May 2012 18:14 #5034

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi
I'm sure someone will get back to you very soon about Machiko, as far as I know he is available still. He has been a favourite of Clive (my Oh) ,and we met him today he is gorgeous. He greeted us with waggy tail and jumped in the car straight away . He travelled like a dream , and we then took him for a walk to our usual country park. He was friendly with all, people and dogs of all shapes and sizes! It was all I could do to make Clive give him back, we both loved him. We already have an adult Akita , Kiri and a puppy, Obi , so we couldn't have him , or he would be here with us now. Fingers crossed for you, and him, he so deserves a nice home.
Christine
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMX9

Re: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent 07 May 2012 18:16 #5035

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Oh, sorry Stephanie, you obviously type quicker than me! Hope I didn't speak out of turn.

Re: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent 07 May 2012 18:37 #5036

• EMX9
  • Bear Puppy
awww he sounds so lovely really hope i have the chance to meet him!

Re: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent 08 May 2012 08:14 #5056

• AkitaInu
  • Proud and Loud
Having spent the morning with Clive and Christine he was then perfectly well behaved at the obedience show (didn't compete) and travelled well in the van (with 3 other akitas) down to his new kennels. Where he wagged his tail at the barking dogs and did a lovely sit for his treat in the kennel.

He is a lovely dog, very biddable and willing to please, he just wants a family of his own.

Re: Machiko the Poundie - Urgent 08 May 2012 10:21 #5057

I wish i wasnt a beginer hes delicious i have fallen in love with Akitas i hope he finds a good home ,Kobi doing really well ,training has done us and Kobi the world of good and is ongoing, its lot harder than i thought but hes a huge part of the family now hoping to win the lottery to help all the AKITAS HERE ,good luck with Machiko it makes me so sad that all these dogs needs homes .
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter