Welcome, Guest

Eddy needs a home. Watch his video
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video

Re: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video 27 Apr 2012 16:48 #4877

I loved Eddies vidio, especially the one where he messed up it eally shows what a happy and playful boy he is, how old is Eddie?
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video 27 Apr 2012 16:58 #4878

I know I totally agree and I think it said he was about 5 or 6???

Not sure though

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video 27 Apr 2012 17:11 #4880

Aaaawwww poor little bloke, he's still only a young boy he shold be snuggled up in a forever home If only I had the money, time and space for lots of dogs!!!

Re: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video 28 Apr 2012 12:49 #4898

I know bless him!!!!! I bet loads of them are like that!! Well he isn't a pup so it is harder to find them homes isn't it!!!! And yeap if only my mam would allow me ahaha,were a bit of a full house though Charlie,Aslan,Snarfy,Oxo,Lucy,Polo,Ice,Snowy,AND the 8 horses!!!! Ahahaha and I still want more.....well a bear will do

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video 28 Apr 2012 22:20 #4918

You've got a proper little zoo there Jessica I'm a bit jelous, I'd love to have a full house of animals It was great when we had two dogs and my little rat called honeysuckle, the mornings were always so busy with cooking their breakfasts and clearing Honesuckles bed out, then putting her bits and bobs bag out for her to rumage in I hope to get another rat one day, but only when I know Asia won`t bother it when it's out of its cage, honey's cage door was open all day and Benny never once went for her he was such a good boy

Re: Eddy needs a home. Watch his video 29 Apr 2012 13:37 #4928

Awwh thats lovely,my brother is hoping to get another rat too one day his was called oogie and was about 9 months and died of shock when we fell from a floor in his cage,it was very very sad.

Jessica&Charlie Boy
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter