Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sasha

Re: Sasha 13 Nov 2014 15:11 #9740

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi Thomas and Suzanne

So glad you have joined us here. Its always hard knowing when the time is right to open our hearts to another 4 legged family member. The greatest legacy we can take from those we lose is to help out another of their kind in need. I am sure Maci approves

I love the pictures, cheeky madam looks to be settling very nicely and yes I think she has you wrapped very tightly around hose paws

Keep the pictures coming
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Sasha 26 Nov 2014 11:00 #9762

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Yes a rescue really helps mend a broken heart I lasted 6 weeks after JD passed and it was hell i can tell you.

I'm convinced JD sent Yogi to us because hes such a character he keeps me smiling every day its something new that makes me laugh even when hes a little naughty

good luck with your princess they know we need mending and they do a fantastic job

Im laughing thinking of you stood outside while shes in the warm looking at you with that Akita expression saying you have got to be joking Im not getting my paws wet for anyone LOL

Re: Sasha 26 Nov 2014 14:29 #9770

Thank you for those kind words,we have had Sasha now 3 weeks and it is obvious who is boss in
our home and its not me,enclosed is Sasha in her favourite sleeping position,we might buy her
some pants for Christmas
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Sasha 27 Nov 2014 00:23 #9772

The first pic reminds me of my Asia, she loves to lay like that I love the pants for christmas idea, maybe Asia will get some as well Sasha looks well settled in
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter