Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Asia's got a concience

Asia's got a concience 18 Jan 2012 19:27 #2793

Asia did a very funny thing yesterday Every morning while I do a few excercizes (arms only yesterday due to my manky ankle) she gets a carrot, she loves her carrot and always takes it straight ot her bed , I also put 4 small carrots for myself on the side table Well, I was coming to the end of my excersizes and I saw a carrot on Asia`s bed, it was just laying there "what`s that doing there!" I thought ot myself "Asia ate her carrott about 10 mins ago!" then Asia sat in front of me with her ears really down and she was trying not to look at me, her head was also down she was looking very odd, then I realised what she`d done the little monkey had carfully nicked one of my carrots from the side table and took it to her bed to eat it but! she had a concience and felt bad about stealing the carrot and couldn`t eat it! I've never seen anything like it the look on her face was guilt, she sat in front of me as if to say sorry Anyway I took the carrot away and then I gave her another carrot because she'd been such a good girl and didn`t eat her ill gotten grub I don`t think she'll ever try to steal a carrott again
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Asia's got a concience 18 Jan 2012 20:35 #2794

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Cheeky madam, they are just to clever for there own good these Kitas !!!

Re: Asia's got a concience 18 Jan 2012 21:53 #2800

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
cheeky bear, Misty would have eaten the evidence.....she loves carrots

Re: Asia's got a concience 18 Jan 2012 22:09 #2802

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless her Pauline.....how could you be mad with her???....I know that look she would have given you .....what a clever girl she is & a very good girl for not eating your carrot ......maybe she counted your carrots Pauline & thought..mmmm mum's got more than me..maybe I'll even it out!! ....what a great gal Asia is....big hug & xxxx from us......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Asia's got a concience 21 Jan 2012 08:21 #2878

• Bens Mum
  • Calm before the storm
Ahh Bless!

Re: Asia's got a concience 12 Feb 2012 22:53 #3509

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Just seen this, hilarious. Anouk has a slight conscience. Pears would be her down fall. She salivates at cats and ... Pears!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter