Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Terrorist Nuisance

Re: Terrorist Nuisance 15 Feb 2012 18:30 #3574

Some worrying stories os usless owners there Asia usualy slaps them first then has a few words

Perhaps you could carry a little squirty spray bottle filled with lemon juice to spray at the monsters if they try to tackle Rubes again, I know you can get those citrus collars that squirt some kind of lemon stuff when the dog barks, so it can`t be too harmful to squirt at the terroists
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Terrorist Nuisance 15 Feb 2012 19:49 #3579

• oldclaypaws
  • Proud and Loud
I reckon you have to be careful before you go squirting stuff at other people's dog's, its only likely to inflame the situation as the owner won't know what it is and might think its something harmful or noxious.

Mind you, I wonder if a can of mosquito repellant might do the trick?

Re: Terrorist Nuisance 15 Feb 2012 21:26 #3584

Well I hate when people quiver at the sight of big dogs especially dogs like Akitas I mean breeds like this tend to have a name for them selves stupid people think they know everything about a dog just by the sight and size! Pathetic much!

Anywho! Dont worry there beautiful in our eyes, always have been, always will be, screw them lot!

Ahhhhhhhh.
Thanks
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Terrorist Nuisance 16 Feb 2012 11:44 #3608

Mosquito repelant oooooooorrr!!! tiger pooh from the zoo! rub it all over Rube and the terroists will get a whiff of it and run a mile! only problem is though......Rubes will pong for years

Re: Terrorist Nuisance 16 Feb 2012 13:24 #3613

• oldclaypaws
  • Proud and Loud
Ok, here's the deal; you get into the enclosure with the tigers and follow them round until they have a dump, hold the bucket under one while it has a dump, and then post it to me. I'll then put it on Rubes and try it as a terrorist repellant. Yeh?

Re: Terrorist Nuisance 16 Feb 2012 13:35 #3614

Done deal! i've got me bucket and I'm off to the tiger house
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter