Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Addition

Re: New Addition 13 Nov 2013 00:35 #9293

Only 6 months! he's such a big boy! and just look at his tail it's beautiful he is growing into an amazing akita
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: New Addition 20 Nov 2013 15:03 #9295

• oldclaypaws
  • Proud and Loud
He's a hunk. Already looks like a big adult dog.

My 11 month old Pearly is still very much a puppy, still got a lot of growing to do, real minkey and into everything.

Re: New Addition 20 Nov 2013 18:01 #9296

How is Miss Pearly doing these days the teenage stage is coming up

Re: New Addition 20 Nov 2013 18:11 #9298

• oldclaypaws
  • Proud and Loud
I'll post some new pictures of Ruby and Pearl soon. Had a bit of an 'all over the place' couple of months. Lost my business after my wonderful landlords announced at short notice that they were turning my gallery into an office for their own use. (See link). -And a bit mauled after some unpleasant surgical procedures last week.

www.chardandilminsternews.co.uk/news/10730725.Ilminster_Potter__saddened__to_shut_up_shop/

Re: New Addition 23 Nov 2013 00:40 #9301

Sounds like you've been going through the mill! I have to say it, but I have a very big thing against private landlords, they seem to just do what the want when they want it's all about investmant, money and more money no consideration at all for the person who has "taken care" of their "investment" for them over the years and payed them for the privalidge to do so I feel for you, what are you going to do, if you had the money it would be better to purchase your own little studio wouldn't it.

I hope the surgery is healing well
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter