Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Ben

Ben 29 Jun 2013 15:42 #8991

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Found some more pics of the incoming Ben who takes over his new home on sunday,Bill&Zak.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ben 30 Jun 2013 21:24 #8995

Ben is stunning, I bet you can't wait to take him home!!

Re: Ben 30 Jun 2013 22:03 #8997

what a cute little chunka I bet he's gonna be a big boy Keep the pictures coming please bill
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ben 03 Jul 2013 07:55 #9000

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
As soon as I can work out my new camera I will post some more pics of the little stinker ! he is like one of those gremlins from the film up to mischief the whole time,we have got him loads of toys but his favourite is the plastic top of an old paint can.Bill & Zak & Ben.

Re: Ben 03 Jul 2013 10:53 #9001

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
What a little cutie Ben is! I hope you are having fun with him Bill. We found any of the pups like empty plastic bottles with dried pasta inside, they don't last long, and you have to keep an eye out in case they get the top off, but at least they're free! Bit noisy if you want to concentrate on the TV though!
Looking forward to watching this boys progress.

Re: Ben 03 Jul 2013 14:36 #9002

It sounds like there's going to be lots more little stinker times to come bill they're entertaining little devils arn't they Asia's favorite toy was anything she could rip to pieces she was a good girl though and stuck to ripping her toys apart she's got out of that now and she loves all her toys

So get that new camera at the ready bill, we want regular pupdates
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter