Welcome, Guest

Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear

Re: Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear 04 Apr 2012 22:38 #4524

• kim33
  • Teenage Rampager
Akita-lover-forever wrote:
Awwh right can you get any two colours different for example..........I would love one that was black and then 'Akita rescue and Welfare' in orange-so it is like the original logo kind of thing and the same with the hoodies and shirts

Thankyou

Jessica&Charlie Boy

we carnt get the bands like that we would have to order 100 ,,and we just couldnt sell them

but i could get u a black tea shit, with pink logo when i get the supler sorted out ,, he is makeing me some samples up ,, and can come in coulor of your chose ,,,

Re: Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear 05 Apr 2012 04:10 #4525

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Foggy is also getting us some samples made up! We are looking forward to seeing them.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kim33

Re: Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear 05 Apr 2012 16:42 #4539

Awwh right good I will check them out but I still would like a band of every colour you have...ahah I know it sounds weird but it goes to a good cause and I can wear them all everywhere, and I will!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear 05 Apr 2012 17:20 #4540

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hi Jessica
Doe your mum or a friend have a paypal account. If you send a £1 for every band you want and forward the receipt to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with your full name, address and post code, we will send them out to you ASAP. You could also have someone send a cheque made out to Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust with a note. Send it to the address on the front page, under contact us.
Happy Easter!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Akita rescue and welfare wrist bands. Help a bear 05 Apr 2012 19:50 #4555

Thankyou and happy easter to you too! And I think my mam does have a paypal account-I don't know whether this is included but she has lost her bank card at the moment so her bank has been shut until her new comes or until she has found it but were going to keep looking for a few more days before getting another one! She lost it the day after she got all the money she needed out of her bank!1 LUCKY! Aha!!!

Hopefully I can get them soon! But my mam doesn't mind because Im giving her the money for the bands in cash out of the money I earn from my Dog walking service.
Have a great easter!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter