AR&W 2014 Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: AR&W 2014 Calendar

AR&W 2014 Calendar 11 Oct 2013 22:49 #9272

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi everyone

This week we have started the search for the superstars of our calendar for next year.

It is £1.00 per photo entered, if you enter five you can have a sixth absolutely FREE!!!, pay via the donate button, top left of the homepage.
Forward your receipt along with your entries to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Dont forget to add your name, your dogs name and the category you would like your pictures to be entered into. Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

The closing date is the ever so spooky 31st October, so hurry and get your fingers clicking, take your photos and send them in
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: AR&W 2014 Calendar 13 Oct 2013 23:04 #9275

I'll get clicking I think my Asia will strike a few poses for me
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa

Re: AR&W 2014 Calendar 17 Oct 2013 14:17 #9278

• Teresa
  • Administrator
I bet she will pauline

I think it is going to be a very very nice calendar, overflowing with gorgeous dogs

Re: AR&W 2014 Calendar 17 Oct 2013 23:10 #9279

Problem with madam these days is that she's always sleeping! maturity has crept up on her but I think she makes a very pretty "older lady"

Re: AR&W 2014 Calendar 21 Oct 2013 10:05 #9280

• Teresa
  • Administrator
She is gorgeous, and there is nothing at all wrong with the maturer ladies

Re: AR&W 2014 Calendar 21 Oct 2013 14:42 #9281

Since we moved to the countryside she has become a "shed dog" she loves laying in the shed on a rainy windy day and on the hot and sunny days she has her special places, but I have to put her blanket down for her she won't lay down until her blanket is properly laid I love all the little quiks she's developed in her "mature years" especially because when we were living in London she wouldn't even sit out in the garden due to our "bottom orifice" of a neighbour who (along with other nasty things) would bang two pieces of wood together to make loud BANGS! and frighten the birds of he'd also shoot an airgun into my gaden to scare birds and squirrals! we had small gardens and Asia hated the bangs he also put rat poisen in my garden and I was alwyas worried that Asia would find some that I'd missed when clearing it up, so I didn't let her in the garden unless I could watch her. So every time I see her relaxing outside I have a smile on my face and in my heart, I'll have to find time to sort some seasonal pics out only 1 week to go
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter