Welcome, Guest

RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke

Re: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke 16 Jan 2012 22:26 #2780

• Nicky43
  • Teenage Rampager
My god this is horrible, are there not enough poor dogs of all breeds unwanted in this country already! Who would buy a puppy without seeing it with its mum, there are some sick and greedy people in this world, it breaks my heart

Re: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke 18 Jan 2012 22:24 #2804

God this is very scary!!....is there nothing that can be done??....we have enough abandoned dogs in Britain as it is......hopefully with the recession noone will have the money to buy the pups...but what becomes of them??....it's mind boggling!!.....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke 19 Jan 2012 01:10 #2808

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
hi i have served in the forces for 15 years and a doghandler came out in 1990. i have lived in denmark, germany, norway for sometime. our borders were tight then even when we came back in to the uk all dogs had to go into quarantine and these were army dogs.even if you lived in germany you could not just take your pets across the borders there were tight rules in place. but i am sorry but i dont beleave in the EU. sinces the eu have come to power our borders are under attack by these so called animal traders because they know that are borders are wide open. i am sorry if i have upset anybody about what i have said ref the EU. we are an island and if rabis take hold in this country our pets and livestock will suffer. my second dog i had which was in denmark caught rabis and i had to shoot her please beleave me we do not want it here. i will sign the pertistion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hattiesmum

Re: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke 19 Jan 2012 10:36 #2810

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
yes please sign the petition. we are not asking for quarantine to come back. Just tighter controls and to make sure that the rabies injections have worked. thank you to all that have signed and please share. People do not understand the situation and even when the BBC did a bit on it - it showed people being please that they could go et their pets on the 1st Jan. Of course they were but those are not the people who will flout the law and so the programme gave a skewed version of the situation.

Re: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke 19 Jan 2012 10:43 #2811

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
can I quote from your message on my rabiesalert blog please Duke?

Re: RabiesalertUK - News - update on rules being broke 19 Jan 2012 18:31 #2816

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
hi yes of cause you can.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter