Welcome, Guest

Eddie - in need on the forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eddie - in need on the forum

Eddie - in need on the forum 22 Jan 2012 12:20 #2893

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
I met a lady while walking my girl this morning who has been looking at Eddie in the dogs in need section and toying with if she could manage him. I could not believe it as I was the one that took him to his rescue over a year ago from a pound. Anyway I told her what a good boy he was and how he hates kennels and wants out. She said she would look again - but I wont hold my breath as she had a few excuses - but she has always had samoyds and he is not very big for a male - so I hope she does go look again. I must add the reason she looked is that he is local to us and the kennel is the height of luxury - so he should be happy there really.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2012 12:33 by Hattiesmum.

Re: Eddie - in need on the forum 22 Jan 2012 14:28 #2896

I hope she seriously considers him, he's been on the dogs in need page for a long time now bless him.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Eddie - in need on the forum 22 Jan 2012 15:12 #2899

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Fingers crossed she does go and have a look at him, i keep trying to get people interested.

Re: Eddie - in need on the forum 22 Jan 2012 15:37 #2900

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
I tried hard. She did see him a month ago and has been thinking about him.............her worry was she lives in an upstairs flat but has a garden and then her friend had the worst behaved dog ever....and was a nervous twitch with it too and petrified of Hattie - so that didn't help. But Hattie did her best and leaned on her for a cuddle. Hope she doesn't read this. eeek. But unless Eddie has changed he will be OK in a flat. he just needs people around him and he is very compact for an akita.

Re: Eddie - in need on the forum 22 Jan 2012 16:18 #2903

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Is there any way you could get some more good pics of Eddy. This might help attract some interest?

Re: Eddie - in need on the forum 22 Jan 2012 23:09 #2904

The pic of him doesn`t really show him at his best does it, perhaps a full body shot to show of his colour
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter