Welcome, Guest

KIri's gotcha day!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: KIri's gotcha day!

Re: KIri's gotcha day! 16 Mar 2012 13:46 #4090

• Joomla
  • Trustee
that has to be the best present she has ever had, mind you she did have a foster brother and sis as well lol
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: KIri's gotcha day! 17 Mar 2012 23:47 #4107

Sorry I'm late in saying Happy Gotcha Day Kiri, but have been away ....I know just how it feels Christine, it's like you've had them forever ....I've had Maya two years now & how the time has flown by .....now was I right in thinking you were the foster mum of the lovely ARW pups & the BFG was Kiri???....& you've adopted Obi???...Stephanie called me Miss Marple, was she right???....I do think dogs should have sisters or brothers, they're much happier with company...so Kiri(if she was the BFG!!) won't be lonely now she has a brother to look after & play with ....hope you had a lovely day Kiri....big hugs & xxxx from us all......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: KIri's gotcha day! 18 Mar 2012 00:15 #4110

It's ok Christine I've just been into the pics & yeah I was right!!....Kiri was the BFG.....I'm going to bed now but will have a proper look at all the pics of Kiri & the pups tomorrow or later on today I should say ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: KIri's gotcha day! 18 Mar 2012 14:44 #4116

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi Pam, or should I say Miss Marples?
Yes Kiri is the BFG! She has been fantastic , and if Obi turns out anything like her we will be well chuffed. However, I think we're in for a few surprises with that one, he is starting to be a real funny little character. He is very vocal, much to our delight , Kiri hardly ever makes a sound but Obi makes enough noise for them both. I can see happy days ahead!
Hope you had a lovely holiday and have recharged the batteries!
Oh and Kiri says thank you for all who wished her ' Happy Gotcha Day'

Re: KIri's gotcha day! 19 Mar 2012 00:32 #4131

Have been on the pics site & saw all the pics of the pack .....you are going to have sooooooooo much fun rearing Obi, you lucky people & I'm sure Kiri wil continue being Mummy to him & she will keep him in order ...Akitas are supposed to be less vocal than other breeds, but there are exceptions ....Maya speaks to you, barks at anyone near the house, & howls like a wolf(even the head goes up like a wolf!!), but on the whole, she is quite quiet & chilled out ....maybe Obi will grow out of the vocal phase & maybe pigs might fly ....Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter