Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Puppy Tales

Puppy Tales 26 Mar 2012 21:52 #4241

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
After reading about Obi and Incas antics and hearing what Adora is up to i would love to hear all the wicked things your dogs got up to as pups. I never had Misty from a pup and after hearing these tales im glad

Re: Puppy Tales 27 Mar 2012 06:54 #4242

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Oh Marie you have sadly missed out,if you missed the puppy stage,i used to wake up to the sound of the dawn chorus!!!!! now i am up earlier than that to the sound of hoooooooowllllll,woooooooooooof,squeeeeeeeeeeeeel and barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk,i still hear the dawn chorus but that is an hour or two later,then you have missed out on the cleaning of the wees and poooos,and also whats left of the wicker chair you once sat on in the kitchen,when i used toi go out with Kiri people would look at my hands and arms and they would think that i was self harming,but no its just the puppies showing thier gratitude for feading watering and cleaning up after them,would i have liked to have missed the puppy stage NO would i like to do it again YES when i have recaptured my sleep.

Ps,They are a great tool for meeting and talking to people,what would normally take me 20 mins to do with Kiri took me one hour and thirty five minutes at the weekend.

Clive
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2012 06:55 by xmuadx.

Re: Puppy Tales 27 Mar 2012 08:10 #4244

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
Clive, you are a braver person than i am. I've never wanted a puppy they are like babies, i like to give them back. the only thing i regret is not having baby pics of MistyCat, i bet she was a horror and worse than the ASBO.

Re: Puppy Tales 27 Mar 2012 12:53 #4246

• Joomla
  • Trustee
AAHHH puppies
Definatly no more
Micha was a chewer, remote controls, dvds, books and a crystal rose vase that was my Grans
Jumping Jack was a Lab x and manic, he was off lead on a country lane, we was just toodling along, his head came up, and legged it through a fence and a hedge in to a field with Llammas , could i get the bugger back
I went to the farm and appoligise and asked if they could help me catch him as i did not want the Llamas to be hurt by him. The farmer just laughed and said dont worry, the Llamas are safe enough and it should be the dog i'm worried about We got to the field and two Llamas where chasing Jack around the field and spitting at him
I did get the so and so back....eventually and he was covered in Llama spit, or thinking about it, they may have been Alpakas ????
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Puppy Tales 27 Mar 2012 16:08 #4255

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Marie
I think you are secretly lusting after a puppy. Why get other peoples experiences when you can have your own, live, huggable , adorable little INCA ? Come on you know you want him, and who could blame you?
All the hard work has been done now, he's housetrained, loves cuddles, sits to command, doesn't pull on his lead, and just looking for an adoring new owner!

Re: Puppy Tales 27 Mar 2012 16:10 #4257

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
never in a million years, i like my dogs housetrained and older. Thr thought of having the pups and if you hadnt been suckers, i could well of had them would send me mad. After 24 hours Misty would move out and my mother would be in a home for the bewildered.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter