Welcome, Guest

Asia in Shock retrieve!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Asia in Shock retrieve!!!!

Asia in Shock retrieve!!!! 03 Apr 2012 15:28 #4454

Last night my Asia gave me the shock of my life! I threw her teddy for her and she ran (well sorta meandered ) to retrieve it! and! she actually picked it up and brought it back to me! So I thought I'd try another retrieve and she did it again!! 4 times in all! then she became an akita again......layed down.........gave me a disgusted look.......did one of those really unladylike spitty sneezes and went to sleep

I'll remember that moment forever as the day Asia forgot to be an akita
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Asia in Shock retrieve!!!! 03 Apr 2012 16:04 #4455

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
She was simply celebrating spring in her own weird way. It is amazing how they can surprise you every now and again. Good girl Asia, you bear hunter you!!

Re: Asia in Shock retrieve!!!! 03 Apr 2012 16:04 #4456

Aha, bless her Inka never ever ever or Nushka in that matter forgot to be an Akita but its amazing what they can do isn't it, I bet she thought oh no what am I doing when she realised what she was doing aha.

Jessica&CharlieBoy&Inka&Nushka

Re: Asia in Shock retrieve!!!! 03 Apr 2012 22:27 #4472

Your right Jessica, I think she thought that too she hasn`t done it since, but it was a nice memory

Haaahaa "Bear Hunter"

Re: Asia in Shock retrieve!!!! 03 Apr 2012 23:37 #4477

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
hi bensonsmum
Your very lucky George would not retrieve anything in 9 years. Plenty of coughs I'd just go achoo and he would do it again :repeat: repeat: repeat.. Not sure if he was taking the P or just having a laugh to himself. Thinking what the hell! Then he just put his head down and goes to dream land..Then he would woof, whimper, as if he was running / playing with whatever was in his dreams. Funny enough Reco started doing it as well, Never before Reco did it before George and only in the last few years..

Re: Asia in Shock retrieve!!!! 04 Apr 2012 12:33 #4486

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Ha, I bet you were chuffed to bits? It's so strange, you think you know them inside out then they do something totally out of character. Not sure if it was the day she forgot to be an Akita though! I think that's what they are all about, keep the element of surprise under their belt, then just pop a one out just to confuse us mortal beings!
Obi , the puppy got a new toy yesterday, a mini space hopper which squeaked, thought he would love it.
No, he's done nothing but whine at the thing! He plays with it and whines, looks at it and whines, we throw it, he whines. What's that all about, the smell, or maybe the sound it makes. Let's hope he doesn't whine when I throw it away, it's driving me mad!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter