Welcome, Guest

Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge..

Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 04 Apr 2012 21:28 #4522

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Okay thought i would start an interesting topic maybe fine for some, idiotic for others. I won't say yet as to why I'm posting this. But I'm always willing to listen and give comments for and against.
OK.here goes..
Who believes in ghosts, supernatural, i.e , clairvoyance, Life after death, spirits and such like.
Have you any dealing's with the thought of say , something going cold where you are standing, Heard a voice or sound that you can't explain, Saw a shadow and thought what the? or maybe you saw or heard what you thought was someone/something you know but he NA! can't be.

Now this could be interesting.lol
And no I'm not I'm not a Clairvoyant,Skeptic, Medium,Ghost hunter OR some may think a complete idiot.
Just thought i would open a few doors.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

And no, the pic wasn't done with any computer paint program, editing tool. Was done with the old 35m camera. The original way.Canon A1 years ago.
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2012 21:35 by kev.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 04:13 #4526

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Pauline might be with you in this. I am a bit of a scientist and rely on proven theories. Different views make the world and interesting place!

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 10:11 #4530

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Stephanie wrote:
Pauline might be with you in this. I am a bit of a scientist and rely on proven theories. Different views make the world and interesting place!

Ditto, Stephanie,
I have heard and seen things, But always try to de-bunk, but some things can't be.But i will explain later. lol

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 13:24 #4533

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Definatly a beliver, i have had quiet a few wierd things happen to me and my good friend Judy is a clairvoyant and i have had several card readings from her which have been correct, and it is things in the future she has been correct about. She knows alot about my past, so wait to see if it comes to pass in the future.
I love Most Haunted as well.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 15:30 #4534

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Well, I wrote about my experiences on this topic. When I tried to submit it wouldn't let me! Obviously there are some things that shouldn't be shared. Weird.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 16:35 #4537

Im also more of a scientist and prefer the proven theories and stuff. But if thats what you believe then hey! And I do kind of have a little experience because my nana has this thing where there is the alphabet and they have numbers underneath each letter and you have to spell your name then add the numbers up and whatever number you get then your an animal. And then it meant that it was your favourite animal and it came to Dog in the end which is obviously correct and then it said in the options 'And you favourite breed of dog is either a Siberian Husky, Basset Hound, Great Dane, Doberman, Akita or a Rhodesian Ridgeback' and mine is an Akita. Then it describes your character and the dog one said 'you an animal lover and dogs are your favourite, you always want to try everything and never miss an episode of al the best dog shows' and then it said Jessica you like to be a dog and run around like a dog (which is what I used to do when I was about 4-9) ahaha! And how weird it knew me like a book just by my name!!

sorry for the essay!

Jessica&Charlie Boy
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter