Welcome, Guest

Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge..

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 20:28 #4558

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
xmuadx wrote:
Nothing much happened until in my twenties I nursed my mum who had a terminal illness. When she died I tended to her needs, not letting the undertaker near her until I was satisfied. That night my mums soul visited me and she stroked my face. That was the start. Since then all sorts of strange unexplained things have happened.
I know when someone I'm close to is in trouble, even if they are hundreds of miles away, and they aren't aware of a problem. I get electric shocks when touching things . Things stop working for no reason, then work ok for anyone else. In airports I always set the security screens off. The list goes on.

Hi Xmuadx
Was you asleep when this happened. Or around the time, were you tired. This could explain the thought / touch. Not meaning this didn't happen. Just firstly i try to DE-bunk, then, look at thinks that might have triggered the event.
With the events that where you experience the thought of say a problem with a relation or someone close, you don't say you see/feel these feeling to anyone else, i.e, strangers.
My son has sometimes feelings that are going to happen nothing silly like a plane crash or some other catastrophic event. But just a feeling that something isn't right or something is wrong.
I personally think that it's that he and maybe you are highly turned to the feelings of others maybe reading there emotions somehow, or maybe like a radio you can turn in to the presentable emotion given to you even from far away. The mind is wonderful and strange. We as humans only as i believe is so, use 20/30% of our brains. Where/what does the rest do? scientists are trying now to find out.
As for the electric feeling you get. Lots of people suffer from this. I for one, if i wear an electric watch it lasts probably a week. Just stops. Same with my sister in law. Sometimes i can touch something especially car doors. I sometimes get a real wack from the door. This is what i tried to explain earlier. We carry electric in our bodies. And not saying it's so but we may be able to pick up someone else's waves like a radio picking up a station.

A thought, just' not really sure if it's a thought but you are on site,
mostly an adult site with mostly adults average middle to late teens..But i sense your young,,early teens
But very wise and a good listener..
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2012 20:37 by kev.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 21:09 #4560

Wow this is strange no one else knows other than Christine though so I suppose we wouldn't be able to judge, Not saying you are at all!!!

Jessica&CharlieBoy

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 21:42 #4562

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Yes, I agree sometimes things we feel or see can be attributed to tiredness or sleep. How about this one?
A few years ago I was booked in for major planned surgery, I was very uneasy about the op and wasn't sure I wanted it to go ahead, it was a very complex op and would last for 12 hours. There were only a few surgeons in this country who had the expertise to do the op.
All the pre tests were done , all was well and the day of the op arrived. Off we went to car to drive to the hospital. As we approached the car the windows started to open and close by themselves, the doors wouldn't open either with the remote or manually. Eventually the windows stayed open and we were able to get in.
The engine wouldn't start and the windows started closing and then opening again. That was enough of a sign for me, I rang the hospital and cancelled the op. I was then told that my surgeon had a family problem and his understudy would have been doing the op. My guardian angel was looking after me that day.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 22:15 #4565

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Akita-lover-forever wrote:
Wow this is strange no one else knows other than Christine though so I suppose we wouldn't be able to judge, Not saying you are at all!!!

Jessica&CharlieBoy

Not sure what your saying but the way you say it it's as if your saying you. (what i said lol)
Not on you nelly I'm not and wouldn't like to be.
But just to say you seem very wise.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 05 Apr 2012 22:53 #4566

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
xmuadx wrote:
Yes, I agree sometimes things we feel or see can be attributed to tiredness or sleep. How about this one?
A few years ago I was booked in for major planned surgery, I was very uneasy about the op and wasn't sure I wanted it to go ahead, it was a very complex op and would last for 12 hours. There were only a few surgeons in this country who had the expertise to do the op.
All the pre tests were done , all was well and the day of the op arrived. Off we went to car to drive to the hospital. As we approached the car the windows started to open and close by themselves, the doors wouldn't open either with the remote or manually. Eventually the windows stayed open and we were able to get in.
The engine wouldn't start and the windows started closing and then opening again. That was enough of a sign for me, I rang the hospital and cancelled the op. I was then told that my surgeon had a family problem and his understudy would have been doing the op. My guardian angel was looking after me that day.

Interesting. But there can be a very viable explanation. So lets start with the DE-bunk
Car in general are keyfobed, a remote unlocking device. Newer cars are installed with a brain and a central locking device again called a keyfob a remote access remote with closer and alarm setting + in certain cars does a lot more. Now think of, as you said earlier you have some form of static or a magnetic charge within you. You wouldn't know probably wouldn't feel. But it can cause a charge that would disable the fob or cause it to malfunction.OR maybe one of your other part of the family has the same.
Or simply more than that, the fob just decided to malfunction on that day maybe so or not.But this is the DE-bunk theory, open mind so to speak.
This would cause the windows to open and close, doors to lock and unlock etc etc.

On the other side of the coin it could have well been a forewarning of up and coming events. Behold your control or knowledge.
What you have to consider is the possibility maybe it was a waning OK to put you off on the day.
Now maybe, the time to consider or the opportunity to go ahead with the thing that will make you better. Unless you have already. I don't know if you have,i'm not a physic
I'm not the wisest but i like to think i have studied long and hard at the UN-explained. For what reason, i have no idea. Still learning.
As i said you learn to read people as they do you, also with dogs, I can read them within minutes if not faster. But they can also read humans. Maybe that's the animal in all of us.
Some people are better at it than others or sometimes there eyes have been closed by society from an early age.

It doesn't exist, Your dreaming, Your a fool, Your seeing things,
For those things that we don't understand, see, touch, feel,kill, AS HUMANS WE MUST CONQUER OR DESTROY.

Respect others in their view and demand that they respect yours
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2012 23:04 by kev.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 06 Apr 2012 12:08 #4571

Awwh thankyou.....everyone really does tell me Im wise on this forum aha, its kind of interesting because I don't even realise Im doing anything ahaha!!!! Thankyou though!

Jessica&Charlie boy
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter