Welcome, Guest

Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge..
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge..

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 06 Apr 2012 23:32 #4586

I've experienced quite a few "odd" happenings, most have some kind of explanation, some don`t. One that stands out as a bit spooky happened many years ago, me and Bian hadn`t been married long, we were young and Bian`s mum had asked us to stay at her house and look after her 3 little dogs with our dog Charlie. We felt a bit weird about sleeping upstairs for some reason so we precariously dragged the double mattress downstairs to the front room On the second evening of staying there Brian went to visit his friend in Burmensey, I was alone in the rather big house with 4 dogs, I stayed in the front room on the mattess with my dog and left mums 3 little dogs in her bedroom, it was getting late and suddenly the dogs all started barking very excitably, my dog was very adgitated so I opened the door to the hall and the dogs came running down the stairs, we all sat on the matress and the dogs wouldn`t calm down, there was a feeling of fear in the room and it was now about 12 .15 at night, it suddenly went very quiet, the dogs all looked towards the door to the hall, they began to quietly wimper......then I heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs... boomp...boomp..boomp..it stopped at the door and the dogs went nutty again, I grabbed the phone and and rang Brian!! "You've got to come home!" I screamed! he could hear the dogs barking in the background and I told him about what had been going on and the footsteps on the stairs, he went quiet for a few seconds then he reminded me of an annivesary that I'd forgotten, he said......."Don`t you remember what today is?..... "No" I said...he replied "it's the annivesary of the day my dad died (1 year ago)...he died at about 12 -15 at night" that was the same time that me and the dogs heard the footsteps!! I screamed really loud and told him to get his bleeping backside home now!! he left his friends instantly! Me, my dog charlie and mums 3 little dogs dived under the quilt on the mattress and stayed thee till Brian got home

I've never been able to explain that one
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2012 23:33 by bensonsmum.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 08 Apr 2012 11:05 #4607

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Hi Georgesmun

sorry i couldn't get back to you sooner as i internet explorer won't let me onto the site for some reason.comes up with

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.

No idea what that is so i installed firefox last night and it works..strange.

Must have been scary,. Footsteps in the hall. Wess my eldest said something like that a few years ago when my dad died and saw what he thought was someone sitting in a chair in the corner of his room (the chair was one of two which we got from the family after the passing with the couch. An on of these chairs was the one my dad sat in for a few years. He said also he has seen shadows in the hall...I myself has seen or heard nothing. Or if i did they probably can from next door.
As for the dogs, well most will know they can pic up things a lot more easily than us.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 08 Apr 2012 22:40 #4626

The fact that the dogs were acting so strange really made me feel uneasy

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 08 Apr 2012 23:42 #4628

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Funny things dogs, think they know more than us or about us sometimes. Rico today seemed very much more pinning for George. I felt really lost, if that's the word..I did the garden and all i thought about was George sat here he played with this or that..Rico seemed to sense it all the time and whimpered. All day. Smelling/looking, trying from what i think, trying to pick up his scent. I cleaned Geoge's bowl and that really hurt'
Think it may just be one of those days.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 09 Apr 2012 00:43 #4629

Kev, I've had so many of "those days" so I know what you mean all the things that george did in the garden or in the house will always be in your thoughts and right now thinking of those things will make you feel a bit sad, but enventually they'll just make you smile Rico proberly is pinning for George, but given in time he'll realise that he can go on without George I had 2 insepeable dogs, just Xbreeds, Tod and Eddie, they did everything together,Tod had severe epilepsey and Eddie used to come and get me when Tod was going into a fit, Eddie knew when Tod was about to fit and would alert me, they did everything together (I had a poem published about them) and when Tod died Eddie was lost, he was berieved (sorry about my spelling) he became reclusive and fearful, I realised that his behaviour, was down to Tod, all his behaviour was to fit in with his life long companion, he was lost without tod so we took him to dog training and within weeks he came out of himself and eventually we won the club cup!! So what I'm trying to say is that Rico proberly is missing George and maybe some extra Rico time would help him Eddie changed because our rutine changed, he could see that he had a new "alpha" because Tod used ot be his "Alpha" but the training showed Eddie that I was now his "Alpha" do you get what I'm trying to say? perhaps some new rutines will help you and Rico move on a bit.

Thinking of you matey.

Re: Idea's, facts, thoughts,Dreams, maybe knowledge.. 09 Apr 2012 09:26 #4631

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
hi bensonsmum
I do understand, I have tried and keep trying firstly not to show Rico any outgoing feelings in front of Reco but when/like yesterday moving George's stuff we all talk about George and Rico knows, also i taking him out loads of times a day and take him to places were George very rarely went. Like the training ground were Just Reco and i went to when he was a youngster. That does seem to help. At home and around the area like yesterday outside used to play outside but as you say he is very much missing him and i think that's what started it yesterday. I would do what i do outside and they would just lay there or have a roll out playing.
I think he will get over it and know it will take time.
Thanks for your comments
helps a lot

kev
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter