Welcome, Guest

Kiri to the rescue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kiri to the rescue

Kiri to the rescue 06 Apr 2012 12:51 #4574

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
As some of you know we kept Obi from the rescue puppies. All along our adult, Kiri has been marvellous with them. Now that it's just her and Obi they are developing a very strong bond, Kiri is even learning a few things from Obi! She now barks when someone comes to the house, she never used to do this before but she seems to have found her voice from somewhere. It's funny when Obis asleep when his happens though , it frightens him awake and then he pees, how can I tell him off for that?
Obi won't sleep at night without Kiri in the room and Kiri has now started to go into his crate, ok now but not much room for 2 big Akitas!
The funniest thing happened today on their walk. There was our two and four other doggy friends, for no reason one of them decided to have a go at Obi. Well, Kiri to the rescue, she didn't retaliate with the dog but got hold of Obi's lead and yanked him away. Aw , my lovely gentle Kiri. She has had a lot to put up with over the last few months but not once has she shown anything but love to these little trespassers on her territory. Hopefully she and Obi have many happy times to come.

Re: Kiri to the rescue 06 Apr 2012 19:59 #4579

Awwwwwwh what a little darling!!! And Inka never used to bark either until we got Nushka but then after a few months her stopped barking but Nushka always barked ahah!!!

Kiri the superAkita!!!!! Ahaha bless her!

You should put some pictures of them on together I would love to see how there doing!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: Kiri to the rescue 06 Apr 2012 22:38 #4584

It must be interesting watching how the two of them are building a relationship Kiri is such a doting mummy dog
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri to the rescue 07 Apr 2012 15:08 #4597

Nushka was a very good mum when she had her two litters but she formed a very strong bond with one pup in particular!!! I forget his name to be honest which is very embarrassing but I was only about 7/8 aha *excuses* anyway I will put a pic on for you and a picture of Nushka a few years after she had both litters, she was about 7 on the photo I am putting on!

Jessica&Charlie Boy
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2012 15:10 by Akita-lover-forever.

Re: Kiri to the rescue 07 Apr 2012 22:20 #4601

What a cute puppy Jessica and Nushka look so pretty in that picture
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri to the rescue 08 Apr 2012 18:08 #4618

Yeh he was my favourite too and he was called kai and yes Nushka has her pretty bow on in that picture!

Jessica&Charlie Boy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter