Welcome, Guest

Can`t get Asia in from the garden!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can`t get Asia in from the garden!

Re: Can`t get Asia in from the garden! 01 Oct 2012 00:16 #6801

Well I feel the same, if Asia is happy I'm happy but it's her acky bones I worry about, she's definatly stiff when she gets up from the cold concrete but I've managed to bribe her in by putting her outdoor blanky on the settee and offering her cheese and taking her to the pub with us today definatly got her up from the cold ground and cheered her up
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Can`t get Asia in from the garden! 01 Oct 2012 12:37 #6809

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Glad to hear bribery worked !!! lol

Re: Can`t get Asia in from the garden! 01 Oct 2012 13:10 #6810

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
ours wont come in either. not even for bribes. left out yesterday lunch time as we had to go out - hate that incase some one steals her even tho. we lock the gates. She point blank refused to come in and prefers her kennel in the yard. However, when we got back she was rather put out by us leaving her and came and sat on sofa with me all afternoon. Hasn't done that in a long while. We also leave the door open for her and freeze, me the most as my office is near the back door. I just wear fur boots and hats in doors. She has to come in at night even if it means a lasso to catch her as the badgers are a pest we don't need her meeting.

Re: Can`t get Asia in from the garden! 02 Oct 2012 19:46 #6846

Glad that everything is going well now!

Asia is lush, pictures!!!

Jess&Charlie Boy&Inka&Nushka

Re: Can`t get Asia in from the garden! 02 Oct 2012 22:23 #6853

I know what you mean about worrying that she'll be stolen, I worry about that too, that's why I have to get her in before I go out today she was soooooo stuborn that I ended up pushing and lifting and pushing and lifting! in the end I was almost walking her in on her front legs! but she's starting to come in of her own accord, just like your stubborn lady she came in yesterday and sat on the settee with me for a cuddle! They HAVE to do it how and when THEY want to don't they
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter