Welcome, Guest

Charity donations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Charity donations

Charity donations 27 Jun 2013 14:50 #8980

Just a quick question, is Akita Rescue & welfare signed up with "easy fundraising"? I've just signed up with them to donate to Hillside animal charity, I pay nothing but every online purchase that's made the store e.g. Sainsbury's donates 50p to my chosen charities I haven't used it yet so I don't know how easy it is or if it's going to turn out to be a pain in the neck, but it looks like a great way of raising funds for charity. You can have more than one charity to donate to as well, so If AR&W is signed up with them I can donate to them as well

This is the link to the website www.easyfundraising.org.uk/
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2013 21:50 by bensonsmum.

Re: Charity donations 28 Jun 2013 20:14 #8985

Great idea Pauline! I think it could be a great way f fundraising!!

Jessica, Charlie Boy, Roman and Brooke xxxx

Re: Charity donations 28 Jun 2013 21:54 #8988

I think it would too Jessica all the big stores are signed up to it, Amazon is one of them, I use amazon quite often so that would soon build up a few bob I hope AR&W join up if they arn't already

Re: Charity donations 02 Jul 2013 22:59 #8999

I've just checked the easyfundraising site and Akita Rescue & welfare are on there but there's only 2 people signed up with them maybe we should advertise the fund raising site on facebook to get more people to sign up with it and maybe the link could be put on this website and forum too

Re: Charity donations 07 Jul 2013 18:50 #9023

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Pauline, when you have the time, could you please send me the link and the details and I will post it around and see if we can get it moving.

Thank you for looking into it, its a very popular method of fundraising now, and if we are registered then lets not waste anymore time

You can either inbox me on Facebook, or email it to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Charity donations 09 Jul 2013 21:20 #9035

Did you get my email Teresa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter