Welcome, Guest

My Beautiful Asia
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My Beautiful Asia

My Beautiful Asia 21 Sep 2013 23:25 #9237

I know, sadly, not a lot of people come here these days, but I just wanted to chat about my wonderful Asia and how she's become even closer to me since all her leg problems began in January we've always been close but she was always a bit of a solitory girl but she is now my shadow, she cuddles next to me on the bed at night until I drop off to sleep, she follows me everywhere I go, she loves to be cuddled and tucks her head into me for even more cuddles, she brings me a teddy on numorous occasions, she has always loved her teddies and used them to get what she wants, but now she'll just bring one to me for no reason she'll stand and wag her tail then drop her ted in front of me as if it's a gift She's always been very sweet but she's now even more special without her the days would be quite empty, I think it must be our age, we're two old girls together well....maybe...let's say "oldish" arn't akitas so very unique
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: My Beautiful Asia 22 Sep 2013 07:19 #9238

• Bens Mum
  • Calm before the storm
Asia loves you as much as you love her.

I wish I could spend more time with my boy as I miss him when I am at work. Hopefully, within the next couple of years when I will become debt free, I will look for a job close to home even if it means earning less.

I think you get to a stage in your life when home becomes more important than work.

Re: My Beautiful Asia 22 Sep 2013 20:23 #9241

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Aww Pauline, thats so sweet. She is definitely a mommy's girl isnt she

Tia stands in front of me and lowers her head into my knees, and she holds it there for a fuss. It's lovely when she does that, so trusting and gentle .

The Orange dog on the other hand He just runs around like a nutter for biggest part of the day
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: My Beautiful Asia 22 Sep 2013 22:29 #9242

Yes, I'm fortunate enough to be with Asia every day and night, if I'm lucky enough to get some work I do from home Yes it would be nice not to have to worry about work and earning but I'm sure your Ben has his own rutine when you're at work, if he's anything like Asia when I have to go out he'll just sleep all the time

Yes Teresa she has become a mummies girl when she first came to us she wasn't keen on women, in fact she was very nervous of them, she was a bit of a daddies girl and I have to admit to feeling a little jelous but I worked on her and given time she began to trust me, now we spend every hour of every day together, right now she's by my side while I'm on my computer she's waiting for her late night nibble she has such a rutine and she knows some chicken drumsticks are on offer Saturday and Sunday evening her rutine helps to give me some purpose to the day

Tia sounds so gentle, our akitas really are gentle giants arn't they Orange dog sounds like a nutter but I bet he brings a lot of smiles to the day

Re: My Beautiful Asia 26 Sep 2013 20:19 #9244

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Tia can be a little moody with strangers, but shes very loving at home and enjoys a cuddle.

Orange dog drives me up the wall and down the other side, hes very affectionate with everyone though. Hes got such a good nature and too friendly, bless him
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: My Beautiful Asia 27 Sep 2013 14:00 #9245

Asia used to be nervous of strangers, it took a couple of years to get her not to growl at everyone who walked in the door but now she's all over them perhaps as Tia gets older she'll become more settled with strangers

As for orange dog....he sounds just like a little german shepherd/collie boy I had, his name was Eddy (Edward when he was naughty ) he would make all kinds of wooooing noises when anyone came round to visit, he brought them toys and was always soooooo happy, he was a proper little nutter but I loved every happy, loving little bone of him, he lived to a ripe old age of 14, I still miss him, he always cheered the day up I think Orange Dog is a special boy like my Eddie, can be very annoying but brings smiles when smiles are needed
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter