Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: kobi

kobi 07 Oct 2013 15:55 #9261

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
sorry for not leaving any photo's we have had some problem's. last week i went down over the park and the ambulance and police was called the reason was because kobi had laid across my leg's and i think someone thought he had attacked me. kobi went on the defensive and would not let any body near me but i managed to get kobi calmed down and he was OK. the police have been round and have voiced there concern's about him. he has been behavioural tested and past with flying colour's. they have said they believe he was just protecting me. i had already said this but you know what the police are like as soon as i can i will get some more photo's printed. THANK YOU

Re: kobi 08 Oct 2013 12:10 #9262

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Not what you need good luck sunshine xxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobi

Re: kobi 08 Oct 2013 22:11 #9264

What the ****!!!!! sorry that sort of thing makes me fume! poor kobi he must have been very confused and only wanted to make sure he protected you, you've got a hero there Do you know who called the police? some people see an akita and to them it's "one of those killer dogs" the amount of time I heard those words said when I lived in London.

Have you thought of taking the kennel club GCD (Good Citizen Dog certificate) My old Benny had one and I know someone with a rescue german shepherd from the club that he earned it from had someone call the police on her dog because he brushed passed a child and the child fell over, Killer Dog! was claimed and the police came, but when my friend told them she had a GCD certificate the police imediatly excepted that her dog was a good boy the certificate can carry a lot of weight

Looking forward to the pics
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: kobi 11 Oct 2013 21:43 #9269

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
thank you for your comment's. it's not going to well for me at the moment. it has now come to light that my car accident in 2010 caused more damage to my leg's than first thought the nerve damage is extensive and i have to have my left leg connected to a nerve stimulator every night. kobi stick's to me like glue now. we still go out for walk's but i can't go to far. i have spoken to the person who called the police and ambulance she could not believe how well manned kobi was. she said all she saw was kobi laying across me and panicked she said she was very sorry. i am working on getting some more photo's for you. the other thing i have found out is kobi's nail's are getting to long so i have been to six dog parlour's to get his nail's clipped HO YES THEY DO LARGE DOG'S but as soon as i say he is an akita sorry we don't do them. so i have to take him to the vet's on Monday. one dog parlour called kobi a Japanese fighting dog's i tried to inform them that akita's are hunting dog's but they didn't want to know. well i have to go now it's time for my leg to be wired up. hopefully next time there will be photos....thank you.

Re: kobi 11 Oct 2013 23:02 #9273

I'm sorry to hear about your leg you raelly are going through it at the moment arn't you, but you have Kobi to make you feel better ( the large Japanese fighting dog that tried to kill you! ) I think the lady who called the police will know only have positive things to say about Kobi and akita's, so perhaps something a little bit positive has come out of it
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter