Welcome, Guest

Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas!

Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas! 27 Dec 2013 00:52 #9354

Just wishing anyone who still comes here a very Happy christmas!!! Me and Asia have had a nice time so far, she's been a very good girl an enjoyed all her gifts she had lots of turkey treats and a few extra homemade doggy biccy's she's a very happy girl lazing on the bed right now
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas! 03 Jan 2014 16:45 #9359

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi Pauline, sorry its late

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you.

Tia and Marvin had lots of nice presents But, Marvy keeps wrecking all the toys He will not sit and play nicely, he has to destroy them, and then poor Princess Tia has no toys to play with.
We take them off her and hide them on top of the crate Then the crafty little madam jumps up and gets them down and leaves them for destructadog to get

So, Christmas was quiet (I like it that way) apart from keep picking up teddy bear fluff from the floor. Oh, and Tia is blowing her coat so it was like the real Wizard of Oz in our house lol
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas! 04 Jan 2014 00:46 #9364

Poor Tia getting all her toys mashed by orange dog

Our christmas was quiet too but as you say just like you I prefer it that way, it's funny though `cos Asia always gets excited over her presants and that really makes christmas for me, I love to see her happy

Good luck with the coat blow, I'm sure Ais is just about to start too, better get the white jeans out

Re: Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas! 08 Jan 2014 23:08 #9380

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
A quiet, but lovely Christmas and New Year for the three of us here. The parrot does not count as he has not got the first idea about Christmas.

Thorn had a lovely time with a new squeaky bone, which scared him. Poor baby. He also had a new tugger, one of those with a plastic cross piece to make it into a loop. He sat and chewed and chewed until the plastic decorated the hall carpet and then unrolled the rope and left strands of it everywhere. Literally everywhere. I am still finding strands of it hidden in the most unexpected places.

Happy New Year everyone, even if we are just past the first week.

Sue
xxx

Re: Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas! 12 Jan 2014 00:52 #9386

Poor old Parrot, he must have felt left out LOL

Thorn chewing the red plastic bit sounds just like my Asia, she just doesn't get the hang of those hard tuggers, loves to chew the plasic up though but give her a teddy and she'll play tug with gusto!

Happy New Year!!!!

Re: Hope Everyone had a lovely Christmas! 12 Jan 2014 22:51 #9388

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
Merlin the parrot is perfectly Ok about it as he had a walnut to crack. If only life was like that.

Sue
xxx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter