Welcome, Guest

microchip charges
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: microchip charges

microchip charges 05 Feb 2014 18:34 #9430

• hitman44
  • Calm before the storm
not sure if this is just me but hear goes just moved house and was contacting people who needed my change of address one of those been petprotect for diesels microchip which he had done about 4 years ago at chantry vets when i got him only to be told by petprotect that the registration on the microchip had run out and i would have to pay another £5 for the year or £15 for life which was news to me that there were any further charges for the microchip as no one at the vets told me of any and the paperwork i got with the microchip doesn't tell you and explained that to petprotect and was put through to the manager and after waiting a minute to speak to the manager the line went dead so far that's as far as i got. But i am not leaving it there because surly you have to be told of further charges by the vet but mostly in the paper work under terms and conditions. So how many people realize that they may have to pay the charges.

Re: microchip charges 08 Feb 2014 00:24 #9431

I checked my microchip change thing out when I moved and I need to pay more money to update the chip (I must admit I still havn't done it) but I've never been asked to pay any extra for registration! I was never asked for that for my old Benny or for Asia it sounds very odd to me
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: microchip charges 18 Feb 2014 15:25 #9435

• hitman44
  • Calm before the storm
well if i dont pay the charge then they wont update my address details
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter