Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: weight

Re: weight 09 Oct 2014 10:06 #9667

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
65 kg

wow thats a monster

Yogi is 50 kg and JD was just over this but he was overweight due to steroid abuse hehehe
he did get to 80kg at his worst but the diet helpped

i think we know when they are a little tubby and 50 kg is great for my new boy xxxxx

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: weight 10 Oct 2014 22:26 #9672

I Love that picture of Yogi boy Dawn How handsome is he! He's still got that look of mischief on his face
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: weight 11 Oct 2014 11:35 #9673

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
So much mischief you would not believe hehehe will email you soon with the adventures of YOGI BEAR !!!!!!!

Re: weight 11 Oct 2014 22:28 #9674

Looking forward to hearing all about Yogi's adventures It's good to hear the smile in your words Dawn

Re: weight 12 Oct 2014 20:46 #9675

• LC-Bruno
  • Bear Puppy
Well just an update he is now just under 26 inches tall and today weighed 35.7kg.

He is now 6.5 months old and really is a little gem. We have started to introduce our 6 month old baby bit more today and Bruno let him sit on his back (I was holding all the weight and supervising so no-one panic).

He showed first real guarding instinct today as well when there was a large bang in the kitchen (iron board fell over!) and he was up like a shot and straight over to the kitchen dog barking very loud.

I have attached a picture but could not get his face in as he was not in a posing mood
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: weight 15 Oct 2014 14:43 #9678

Wow just look at that lovely fluffy boy I love his markings

His gaurding reactions sound good, when there's a noise in my house my Asia just about wakes up, looks, then goes back to sleep, but I know she'd go into action if she had to....I hope But ah does bark and gaurd "her" garden, she only has to notice someone loitering near by and her grumble goes into action
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter