Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: weight

Re: weight 02 Nov 2014 19:29 #9708

• LC-Bruno
  • Bear Puppy
Well little man is now 7 months and now weighs 38kg but still no sign of fat just big, but I guess this could still all slow down and might not end up being huge so time will tell.

However as he has had a good week he is allowed to be photographed and present on the internet
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: weight 04 Nov 2014 16:51 #9713

Oh wow! what a cute fluff ball I just love everything about a long coat and he's a big'un thanks for the great pics
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: weight 05 Nov 2014 17:41 #9725

• oldclaypaws
  • Proud and Loud
Ruby has always been huge. She's tall, as wide as a barn door and was the biggest in the litter- bigger than the dogs. She doesn't look overweight, maybe a little 'padded out', but by no means fat, and she's very quick and nibble.

Her daughter is half the width and eats just over half the amount of food, she leaves most of it, which Rubes then polishes off. That probably explains why Rubes weight has crept up over the last year. She had her annual boosters last week and I was really surprised when she got on the scales. Vet wasn't concerned and said she looked good.

She's gone up from her usual 56 to 62Kg (10 stone). She's a big mamma ! Daughter Pearly is a mere slip of a thing at 38kg.
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2014 17:42 by oldclaypaws.

Re: weight 05 Nov 2014 19:22 #9726

• LC-Bruno
  • Bear Puppy
Wow do you have any pictures of Ruby?

Re: weight 08 Nov 2014 16:56 #9732

• oldclaypaws
  • Proud and Loud
Pearly 38kg, Rubes 62kg. You can see the difference in their size, you wouldn't think they were Mum and daughter. Rubes is such a bear.

Re: weight 16 Nov 2014 00:29 #9744

I love that picture of them, they look very content together
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter