Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: kobi

kobi 24 Sep 2014 22:23 #9638

• popeye115
  • Bear Puppy
hello everybody this is liam pope my dad is David pope who adopted KOBI . i am sorry. i don't know how to say this BUT here goes. we lost KOBI on TUESDAY at 1630. we had all thought he was getting better after the poisoning and everything was back to normal but thing went from bad to worst within a week. first he lost bladder control and then on Monday night we found he had blood coming from is back passage we got him to the vet's but there was nothing they could do he died in my dad's arms 1630. my dad is devastated.
when he lost duke he said he would never find another dog like him again and then he said to me when he was on your web page look and he showed me a picture of KOBI and said he needs me. and it was like they were meant to be together. there was a time when he was taken into hospital and kobi went to see him everyday.
dad just sit's in the chair and cry's WHAT CAN WE DO.

Re: kobi 25 Sep 2014 15:55 #9639

• popeye115
  • Bear Puppy
my dad as ask me to say if you wish to leave a message fir him could you leave it on this user name ...popeye115 .

Re: kobi 25 Sep 2014 16:39 #9640

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Hi,I am so very sorry to hear about Kobi you must be devastated what a truly awful thing run free Kobi my thoughts are with you,Bill,Zak & Ben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: popeye115

Re: kobi 25 Sep 2014 19:24 #9641

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Oh no

I am so sorry for your loss. The heartache when we lose them just cannot be measured. They take a huge piece of our hearts with them.

Run free over the bridge beautiful Kobi xx
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: kobi 25 Sep 2014 22:28 #9642

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hello David

I remember arranging for you to meet Kobi back then. You gave him a life worth living. I am sorry that he has gone to rainbow bridge to wait for you with Duke. You made our day when you adopted Kobi, he was not young and yet he fitted in with your home and life style so easily. Thank you for the years of love and care that you gave him. His days could have been very numbered if you had not taken him into your home and loved him as you did. xXx.

Stephanie
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: kobi 25 Sep 2014 23:19 #9643

• popeye115
  • Bear Puppy
hi Stephanie it's David pope.
i just cant get my head around of what happen. i thought every thing was going great. he was back to normal. i had just got new pain killer's. we were over the downs everyday. why has this happened. don't know what to do. what do i do now. sorry i cant do this. got to go
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter