Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: kobi

Re: kobi 03 Oct 2014 14:30 #9658

Sorry to hear your news, but get fixed up and stonger and I'm sure an akita wil be back in your life soon Get well soon matey
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: popeye115

Re: kobi 09 Oct 2014 10:14 #9668

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi David

Just read your devastating news so sorry I really do understand how you are feeling. when I lost JD I though my life was never going to see sunshine again. My husband didn't want us to have another dog as the pain was to much for us to bear.

I have since got a rescue to help heal my broken heart hes is nothing like my special boy and no one will ever take his place but my new boy is keeping me busy with his naughtiness and silliness I have managed a few smiles. I'm convinced JD sent him to me to keep me going.

I do understand the devastation you are feeling and hope one day the [pain will be a little less

love and hugs Dawn xxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: popeye115

Re: kobi 30 Oct 2014 01:09 #9694

• popeye115
  • Bear Puppy
hi everyone well i'am still in hospital had more scan's of my spine and it looks like i will have to have my spine pined.
i am using my son'a laptop my lap top blew up and i lost all my photos of kobi. i have found two photos on my daughter's phone and they are here for you.
the other morning i think i got what i wished for. i woke up early one morning and i did not have my glasses on but i am sure that i saw kobi standing in the doorway to my room but when i put my glasses on he was gone. i want him back.

Re: kobi 30 Oct 2014 11:08 #9695

• popeye115
  • Bear Puppy
my son had taken photos of kobi the day before he died. i didn't know and he had decided to keep them from me because of the state i was in.
here are the photo's
[attachment:1]120.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:1]120.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:2]121.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:3]122.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:4]123.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:5]124.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment:6]125.JPG[/attachment]

Re: kobi 31 Oct 2014 15:49 #9700

so sorry to hear that you need work on your spine, this really is a bad time for you

Thank you for the two pics of your precious Kobi, he looks so contented as he sleeps on his cosy blankets, he looks very like my old Benny who went to the bridge 8 years ago, but my Asia really helped me to come to terms with his loss and I'msure when you get back to health you'll find another akita who'll be as special as Kobi was to you, don't give up hope of getting another akita, you never know what the future holds
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter