Welcome, Guest

Nellie (Nala) News
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nellie (Nala) News

Nellie (Nala) News 06 May 2015 15:08 #9907

• delve18
  • Bear Puppy
Nellie's come a LOOOOOONG way since I last posted. I might sound biased, but she’s the happiest dog you could imagine.

We had a lot of hiccups along the way but now Nellie is very much a part of our lives. She’s still as pushy and strong minded as she was when she first came home, but she has changed over the past five months.

Nellie’s hysterically funny and she was a tough nut to crack. Everyone who meets her is dazzled by how gorgeous, gentle and funny she is; she now has a ‘best friend’ Mister, an enormous Rottweiler who she plays with off lead in the park every day.

If her snoring and groans of contentment are anything to go by we reckon she’s forgotten what a bad start she had in life. Her favourite treat is to go shopping to Pets at Home where she can meet lots of people, other dogs and stare bewildered at the caged hamsters.

In short, Nellie’s relaxed, happy and a major part of our lives – we love every hair on her body!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Nellie (Nala) News 15 May 2015 23:35 #9912

Sorry I'm late getting back to you

It's good to get an update on Nellie, I love that name, my first dog was named Nellie and just like your Nellie she was a very special dog

I love that she's snoring and grunting contendily, my Asia has only just started to do the contented grunts and she's 10 years old!

It sounds like Nellie is getting lots of good socializing which is definatly helping her to settle, she sounds like a treasure I'll be looking out for more Nellie updates
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter