Welcome, Guest

Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy?

Re: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy? 08 Nov 2011 15:24 #1785

Well it definatly sounds like your vet is on top things and giving him a thourough check over

He definatly looks perkier in the later pic I'll try and post some pics of Asia before and after her allergies were sorted
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy? 08 Nov 2011 15:46 #1787

Here's som piccy`s Dawn, you can see the difference in her after we sorted her allergies out I'm sure Marni will soon be on the mend

This is a pic of Asia when she was getting hot spots, you can see the nasty bloody mess just near the bottom of the cone collar

This is her sad face, just like Marni`s first picture

Her coat didn`t look good

And then the after pic!
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2011 15:50 by bensonsmum. Reason: pictures are around the wrong way

Re: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy? 08 Nov 2011 20:58 #1793

• tabatha
  • Teenage Rampager
OMG you can really see the difference Pauline. Thank god she has got a good mother like you who sorted her out : ) Thanks for putting the pics on xxx

Re: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy? 08 Nov 2011 21:44 #1794

When she looked like that she din`t like to be stroked because she would just quiver all over, I felt so sorry for her, but now she loves her cuddles and fussing

If you find that Marni does have food allergies I can send you the doggy stew recipe if you need it, I also have some recipes for buscuit treats that depend on the cook being bad at cake cooking

Re: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy? 08 Nov 2011 23:17 #1795

Awwwwwwwwwwww poor Asia....I didn't know she had suffered so much Pauline. ....poor bear....thankfully you made her all better, like a good mum that you are .....she is cured now??....I know you've got to watch what she eats & if you stick to her diet she should be ok??......what a difference eh??....hope Marni recovers like Asia.....it must be worrying & stressful.....big xxxx for Asia & Marni......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Anyone else's Akita got an Allergy? 09 Nov 2011 00:10 #1796

She seems to be better now Pam, but she still has ear problems, they get a bit gunky and have to have a good old ear wash and I rub some aloe vera gel round them, it`s very soothing But like you say, we have to watch her and she`s such a scavenger in the streets! especially around the chip shops, she`s always looking for disgarded chips to gulp down but she`s allegic to spuds! the little piggy
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter