Welcome, Guest

panting and shaking all over
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: panting and shaking all over

panting and shaking all over 28 Dec 2011 20:28 #2400

• tabatha
  • Teenage Rampager
Me again...... Today Manri gave me a scare. He came back from his walk, nothing unusual happened or scared him but I went to sit in my office and he came and lay by me and when I looked round he was panting and shaking all over, he felt very unrelaxed and tense. This went on for a few minutes, I was about to rush him to vet but he stopped shaking when I sat with him and he slept, but he was not his usual self for the next hour, where as he would be leaping around playing or jumping at the office chair, he just lay there. I phoned vets and took him straght down, he started to shake again all over in the car and seemed really nervous - this isnt usual as we had a 2 hour vet journey the week before xmas and he didnt shake. The vet checked his temperature and that was normal, his heart was ok and felt him all over and said he seemed ok. Has this happened to anyone elses dog before. I am worried sick about this poor boy, if its not one thing its another.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: panting and shaking all over 28 Dec 2011 21:28 #2401

• Joomla
  • Trustee
This first happened to Geyko before i had her thyroid tested. A lack of thyroxin can cause them to have mild to bad siezure. Hopefully you can rule this out once you get the thyroid test back.

Re: panting and shaking all over 28 Dec 2011 21:33 #2402

• tabatha
  • Teenage Rampager
I thought you were going to say something like that Denise : ( I tried to call you but it has upset me, so couldnt speak. xxx

Re: panting and shaking all over 28 Dec 2011 21:40 #2403

• Joomla
  • Trustee
If you want to call i am still up for the next 15mtns.

Re: panting and shaking all over 28 Dec 2011 21:44 #2404

• tabatha
  • Teenage Rampager
Thanks Denise - but I will call you in a day or two. Dont want to depress you by getting upset : ) Im not very strong when it comes to poorly animals, I would rather it be me than them that gets poorly. You are very helpful and thanks so much for your help so far. Will speak soon. The results should be back next week, so will call you and let you know. Have a nice sleep, Im off to bed now myself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: panting and shaking all over 28 Dec 2011 23:11 #2406

Oh Dawn, poor Marni, he really seems to going through the mill doesn`t he, I really hope you get some answers soon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter