Food for thought...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Food for thought...

Re: Food for thought... 15 Mar 2012 19:24 #4067

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi
Now that the secret is out I can tell you that we have adopted one of the puppies , Matsumi, now called Obi!
I remember that he was your sons favourite, he is a real cutie. As I said we have put our older dog Kiri on Arden Grange, this is what the puppies were on and have really thrived on it. Its the one for large breed puppies if you do want to try it. Obi is 11 weeks old tomorrow and weighs 15.2 kilos!
It will be lovely to hear all about your pups antics along side ours. Happy days!

Re: Food for thought... 15 Mar 2012 21:42 #4076

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Lol at the Youtube sensation Foggy Love this reply, I thought I was taking it a bit far the other day when I packed kitchen roll along with the bags, I was even going to bring some floor wipes when my son said I was mad. I'm defo going to bring some stronger bags so thanks for the tip, don't know why i'm fooled by the "it says doggy sacks so they must be fit for purpose" scam It will make the cleanup much easier. I did buy some "doggy wipes" (sad I know in my first weeks, "buy anything that says its for a dog" and although I'm sure baby wipes are just as good, theyre actually really thick, say they're for paws but I have wiped the (clears throat) "towel holder" on occasion myself so glad I'm not the only one!

A happy well looked after doggy is just what we're after xx

Re: Food for thought... 15 Mar 2012 21:49 #4077

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Oooh congratulations, we are so jealous Just showed my son the message and he has a huge smile of admiration, loving that he's such a big boy already! 15.2 kilos! Koko was 14 at 14 weeks so that's impressed my son as well.
Thanks for the tip re Arden Grange and the varieties, had a look at website yesterday.
Yes keep updating us with Obi's antics and we'll do the same with Koko. Will be great to follow their journey into adulthood!
Good times!

Re: Food for thought... 15 Mar 2012 21:53 #4078

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Thanks Lisa, that sounds like it would be a really good option, may well be a smoother transition for her before trying out a new brand....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter