Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Vets Bills

Re: Vets Bills 20 Sep 2011 14:15 #500

What a gorgeous piccy of the two together...so glad you saved them from that awful place & glad it was closed down!!....you have given them a happy life instead of.. I shiver to think what they had in store for them...good for you Chris.....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Vets Bills 20 Sep 2011 14:27 #501

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
So sorry to hear this Chris, always hard to bear. What a beautiful cat she was, how lovely that you were able to give her a lovely caring home.

Christine

Re: Vets Bills 20 Sep 2011 15:50 #502

• Joanne
  • Proud and Loud
Sorry about your loss but boy what a life she would of had without you there to give her a home.

Re: Vets Bills 08 Jan 2012 05:09 #2575

• AkimAkita
  • Bear Puppy
I'm glad my vet is a family friend. I get discount from our vet which gives me big savings.
-Natalie and Akim learning more about Akita care

Re: Vets Bills 08 Jan 2012 11:24 #2579

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Just seen this post

think i surpass all the vets fees sorry we lost count at about £20.000 for my lovely boy and still counting but hey would go with out for him

Hubby said the other day it costs more to insure JD than his BMW LOL but i said he nerver claims on his car insurance and we are always claiming on JD's so shut up LOL

We have not paid in as much in his insurance as they have paid out so mustn't grumble
His other meds have gone up steadily every year but i cope (just) Hes worth every penny and dont let any one tell you any different lol

His every day meds cost £117.00 every 3 weeks then his steroids and his antacids also his eye drops but i dont care i would walk over hot coals for him and don't my family know it

Chris sorry to hear you lost your little cat the age is not an issue its the void that is left when they are gone

take care everyone love Dawn xxxxx
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2012 11:25 by malibu2027.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter