Welcome, Guest

red circles in groin that have bleed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: red circles in groin that have bleed

red circles in groin that have bleed 30 Jun 2012 22:35 #5747

hi neo (big red) has come out with these red circles in his groin area, they look like they have bleed. They are not icthing as his not licking them all the time, has anyone got any idea what they can be? i will be taking him to the vets on monday but would be greatful for any info what it could be. thanks teresa

Re: red circles in groin that have bleed 01 Jul 2012 14:29 #5748

• POLLYWOLLY
  • Teenage Rampager
Beau developed some red patches in her groin area, was initially given piriton by vet last week. on friday the vet prescribed antibiotics, thought she has an infection but could also be a bladder control issue that is leading to burnt skin. She advised me to buy morhulin baby nappy cream and thats worked wonders for the red soreness and hopefully the antibiotics will sort the problem. Further treatement options discussed which I hope it doesnt come too!

Hope things settle down soon.

Re: red circles in groin that have bleed 01 Jul 2012 15:29 #5749

hi polly and beau, thanks for that his not being burnt by urine as far as i know. i will be taking him to the vet tomorrow just to be on the safe side, someone else has told me about nappy rash cream. thank you teresa and neo

Re: red circles in groin that have bleed 03 Jul 2012 17:56 #5771

hi polly i thought id let you know , i took neo to vets tonight. He has a skin infection and is on antibiotics for two week so hopeful it will clear up just wanted to say thanks for replying to my post.
teresa and neo

Re: red circles in groin that have bleed 04 Jul 2012 06:33 #5783

• POLLYWOLLY
  • Teenage Rampager
That's good, hope Neo feels better soon!

Re: red circles in groin that have bleed 04 Jul 2012 22:29 #5799

I'm glad you got an answer to what's going on, fingers crossed it'll all bes sorted and better soon
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teresasparrow
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter