Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: JD

Re: JD 14 Aug 2012 11:52 #6213

He's looking better Dawn:) his expression is nice and alert (well, as alert as an akita can be ) and his ears are nicely perky well done for seeing him through yet another bad one, you've had it bad with him of late but you never give up the two of you make a very special team
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: JD 14 Aug 2012 12:11 #6215

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Good to see that JD is on the right side now. Fingers crossed he gets a good break now from his flare ups.
I know at times it does get you down, i used to be the same, you just have to keep in mind that he does get better and and is a happy boy again.

Re: JD 14 Aug 2012 18:31 #6226

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Thank you both I hope this hot weather wont set him back but on the plus side he can use the special coat Stephanie sent him.

He amazes me every time he has a flare up but I'm getting more and more worried how much he can take. but as long as he fights i will be there for him. xxxxxxx

Re: JD 14 Aug 2012 18:33 #6227

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Looking forward to pics of JD looking cool in his cooling coat. Anouk has only had hers on for two days this summer!

Re: JD 14 Aug 2012 19:27 #6231

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hang on there brave boy JD, and Dawn, you are like him, two against the world. Let's hope he has lots more hot summers to follow so he can use his special coat.

Re: JD 20 Aug 2012 15:30 #6301

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi All

Think I've got one very old little man he's so slow but when I think awwwww bless he's getting old he surprises me

This morning after a VERY slow walk he trotted in side I went into the kitchen and wondered where he had gone. After looking all over i went upstairs and hes on my bed ( white covers ) and rolling all over it ( it was raining outside so you can imagine the state of my bed ) I couldn't be cross as it was a small sign of my puppy deep down. But why does he insist on going on my bed when i put white bedding on, I havent put them on for months because of this problem. Just when you think its safe to put them on he sneakes up and dogs my bed And also how dose he know they are white hehehe

as you can tell he is improving fingers crossed xxxxxx
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter