Princess Tia's eyes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Princess Tia's eyes

Re: Princess Tia's eyes 09 Oct 2012 10:57 #6943

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Thanks for your replies.

They are fairly small lumps, only 1 or 2 on each eye. The area around the eyelids is bald. They definitely dont appear to be bothering her. She rubs them occasionally but no more than any dog rubbing its face.
We are stopping the pup from licking any of her face, and are going to use the drops again as they are still within the instructed dates.
I havent changed or introduced any new products in the home. I never use floor deodorisers or household sprays, the disinfectant I use has been the same for years so im sure it can be nothing there.
I think its just concerning as it started as one lump in one eye and is now several lumps and baldness in both eyes. Thank you for the reassurance though, as clearly it is nothing to panic over, they dont look angry or irritated and I know they would if it was serious.
I will keep a close eye on them and let you know if anything changes.
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Princess Tia's eyes 10 Oct 2012 09:24 #6957

They are small lumps and I personally think that they are not too much to worry about because dogs to tend to get little lumps around there body without harm?? They don't look like there bothering her too much but if you are really uncertain of them then maybe just take her to the vets again for a check and make sure everything is all good

Good luck, hope this helped a bit!

Jessica and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa

Re: Princess Tia's eyes 29 Oct 2012 20:45 #7202

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Since stopping the naughty Marvin from grooming Tia's eyes and face the last of her lumps has burst and is healing nicely.
The other eye is totally clear and the baldness around the lid looks so much better too
Thank you all for your advice
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Princess Tia's eyes 30 Oct 2012 15:06 #7214

I am so pleased that your beautiful girl is doing good and her eyes are doing well! Hope everything is going well!

Jessica&Charlie Boy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter