Welcome, Guest

Asia's ongoing leg problem update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Asia's ongoing leg problem update

Re: Asia's ongoing leg problem update 04 Jun 2013 11:12 #8908

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi sunshine great news they are such a strong breed they seem to bounce back from a lot well done in looking after her and making her rest

we think about you often even thougfh im not on much at the moment

love and hugs Dawn abd special licks and slobbers from JD xxxxx

Re: Asia's ongoing leg problem update 04 Jun 2013 22:47 #8911

Yes we do spoil them rotten don't we Teresa but they deserve it I don't know about the "not answering back" though vbg Asia can do a very serious dirty look when she wants to

I always thought vet fees were part of the consultation but the insurance company seem to think different, anything to avoid paying out eh I'll find out what it's all about when the invoice comes through, I'm puzzled too

Hello Dawn and JD! It's good ot hear from you, I was just thinking about you and the boy, well I'm always thinking about you and how he and you are doing I'll email you soon I hope Mr. JD is doing okay, I'll pass the special licks and slobbers onto madam
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Asia's ongoing leg problem update 12 Jun 2013 12:49 #8934

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi sunshine hes not too bad biut the summer always takes its toll on him so Ive increased his meds the first sign of sun and will drop them accordingly

hows his beautiful girl friend doing hop eshes enjoying the nice weather xxxxxx

Re: Asia's ongoing leg problem update 12 Jun 2013 14:26 #8936

Well let's hope the sun shines especially for J.D.

Asia is doing okay, thank you for asking after my special girl Her leg is back to normal now, one more vet visit and hopefully that'll be the last, she's very happy and enjoying lazing in the sun

She was funny the other day, I've put a lot of her old toys, the ones she's never even sniffed at, in a box in the front garden to sell to passers by, but when I bring the box in at night her head goes straight in the box and she starts to dig out all the teddies and balls, she was never interested in them before, but now that she can't have them she wants them! she's still got lots of nice toys, but nope... she wants the ones in the box now!

I'm going to start making some biccy's for Asia soon, I've ground the flour and all I need is some time to make and cook them, so let JD know there's some home made treats on the way soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: malibu2027

Re: Asia's ongoing leg problem update 12 Jun 2013 16:17 #8938

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
It's funny how they always want the old toys, isn't it? I get Kiri and Obi new ones regularly, but they just ignore them and dig deep in their toy box for the old ones. Kiri doesn't usually destroy anything , but they do have tug of war with things now, so a few dismembered bodies are found around the place. Obi's favourite is an arm of a once loved stuffed tiger, he proudly carries his to anyone who visits. One of these days he will swallow it, he gets the whole thing in his mouth!

Re: Asia's ongoing leg problem update 12 Jun 2013 17:00 #8940

I think pics of Obi and his stuffed tigers arm rammed in his mouth is needed My old Benny used to love stuffing cushions in his mouth:) he would take ages trying to get the whole thing rammed into his mouth Asia's favorite is an old ripped polar bear and her small stuffed dog that she had in the vets with her, she's got other faves but they're the ones she takes into the garden mostly
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter