Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Diarroria

Re: Diarroria 06 Oct 2011 08:44 #903

• Tia
  • Teenage Rampager
We had the same problems with our Diesel. We did the whole vet thing, antibiotics, rice and chicken etc etc. but it was still a recurring problem

In the end I decided to eliminate different things from his diet. We cut out Gluten
and have not looked back since. He obviously had a gluten intolerance which was causing his problems

Re: Diarroria 06 Oct 2011 10:49 #905

I think you should try the raw diet out because it seems to be a little bit better I have never really had REGULAR pobems of diarrohia with Inka but Nushka has had it a few times and she is now on a raw diet.
Good luck
You should definitley try it out.
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Diarroria 06 Oct 2011 12:38 #912

• nickandpip@uwclub.net
Dont know if you have sorted this out yet but my last Akita had this problem and I changed his food to Denes complete dry food for Sensitive Digestion. They will deliver directly to you and normally delivery is free. My Razzy loved it and its made with human consumption meat + herbs.

Re: Diarroria 06 Oct 2011 13:18 #917

Yes this sounds very good too although I have never tryed it with any of my dogs you should try it if the raw diet or whatever you are trying at the moment doesn't work.

Good luck.
Please let us know as soon as possible how their doing.
Thankyou.
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Diarroria 06 Oct 2011 14:52 #923

Asia was always loose until I had her checked for allergies and now I feed her all home cooked chicken and lamb plus veggy`s all cooked in a chicken stock and mashed up with pure porrage oats, she hasn`t had a bad tummy since and loves the food You could try adding a few boiled carrots to Yukki's chicken and rice, carrots are known to be very good for the digestion
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Diarroria 06 Oct 2011 19:39 #945

• kevinelsmore
  • Calm before the storm
Thanks everyone, we will try different diets and will let you all know what has worked for Yuki, may take a little time for results - What a great site, Thanks again
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter