Welcome, Guest

Asia finally got sighed off the vets today
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Asia finally got sighed off the vets today

Asia finally got sighed off the vets today 09 Aug 2013 23:12 #9117

At last the vet has signed asia off, her check this morning was very good, the vet was pleased with the results from her second op, her leg is looking good and we can start reducing the pain killers for the next two weeks, fingers crossed she's okay She's really walking well now, trotting like a good `un it's hard to keep up with her now! maybe I'll lose a bit of weight now that our walks have speeded up again It's great to have my healthy Asia back even though it has taken about 6 months I love to see her zoomy and get excited, but I still have to limit her nuttyness
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Asia finally got sighed off the vets today 11 Aug 2013 11:07 #9121

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Well! Thank goodness for that! It seems to have been a long haul with Asia, but finally, she seems to have turned the corner.i bet you will still watch her like a hawk though Pauline.

Re: Asia finally got sighed off the vets today 11 Aug 2013 13:55 #9124

Oh yeah! I'm watching every move she makes her Zoomies are limited to one spin, one zoom through the side garden to the back garden and then it's a back to the front garden again for a neck scracth to bring her to a halt but it's great to see her running again, albeit a very short run

It's been a worrying time and it's been very expensive, we got about two thirds of the expenses back from the insurance and hopefully we'll get more back from this last lot of treatment, the problem will now be a very large price rise in her insurance, proberly one we can't afford But on the positive side Asia is a very happy girlie again and that's all that matters

Re: Asia finally got sighed off the vets today 13 Aug 2013 10:32 #9132

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Fantastic News sunshine

we stress about them don't we

sending sloppy licks and slobbers from JD xxxx

Re: Asia finally got sighed off the vets today 13 Aug 2013 14:02 #9137

Yes we do stress but it's great to see her happy again

sloppy licks and slobbers have been passed on
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter