Welcome, Guest

Uveodermatalogic Disease or VKH
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Uveodermatalogic Disease or VKH

Re: Uveodermatalogic Disease or VKH 17 Sep 2013 10:32 #9233

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
I do agree the drugs will be what finishes JD off but I had to do everything in my power to keep him happy.

He has has every alternative treatment i could get my hands on and I also took my Reiki one just for him LOL

I think every dog is different and most people would of folded at the firs hurdle with Jd but every day he wants to fight this disease i will be there by his side

He was given up on by a few vets at 3 and hes 10 now so he stuck two fingers up at them hehehe

I do watch him closely as the drugs have given him a lot of side affects but we counteract them and keep on trying hes very happy and loves the family just a little grumpy now hes getting in double figures.

He is the insperation that got me through my illness because he fights so i did

love and hugs Dawn xxxxxx
[attachment:1]DSCN0139.JPG[/attachment]

Re: Uveodermatalogic Disease or VKH 17 Sep 2013 10:32 #9234

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
I do agree the drugs will be what finishes JD off but I had to do everything in my power to keep him happy.

He has has every alternative treatment i could get my hands on and I also took my Reiki one just for him LOL

I think every dog is different and most people would of folded at the firs hurdle with Jd but every day he wants to fight this disease i will be there by his side

He was given up on by a few vets at 3 and hes 10 now so he stuck two fingers up at them hehehe

I do watch him closely as the drugs have given him a lot of side affects but we counteract them and keep on trying hes very happy and loves the family just a little grumpy now hes getting in double figures.

He is the insperation that got me through my illness because he fights so i did

love and hugs Dawn xxxxxx
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter