Welcome, Guest

Teeth - Smile With Confidence!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Teeth - Smile With Confidence!

Re: Teeth - Smile With Confidence! 15 Dec 2013 23:08 #9335

It's funny what you say about Thorn playing but not very often that's just another "akita thing" isn't it everything is done in there own time Asia is just the same, she can go for ages not wanting to play, then she decides she wants to shake one of her teffies to bits she stuffs it in my face or my knees and insists on playing tug, but she stops when she wants to

I love the card you sent to the dogs home, Thorn is a very lucky boy to be stsaying with you for another year he's fallen on his feet by choosing you to care for him, you have a very good understanding of the akita

I also worry about not being able to take on another akita when Asia decides to relax at the bridge with my last akita Benny, I do hand weight excersizes to keep my arms strong enought to control Asia if needed, I think strong arms are a must have to be an akita mum, there's been a few times when I needed to hold onto Asia when an out of control dog has gone for her, my arm excersizes have come in very handy but we've been thinking of fostering one of the old akita's, they're a little slower and set in their ways, they don't have so many demands as a younger dog, just a warm bed, gentle walks and lot's of love, I don't know if I could be without an akita after being owned by one for 20 years
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter