Welcome, Guest

JD very poorly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JD very poorly

Re: JD very poorly 04 Jan 2014 10:46 #9369

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Hi Everyone

went to the vets last night and JD was so brave while they took bloods then he asked if he could draw fluid off his tummy and would I be ok LOL think he knows me and was worried i would swipe him if he hurt JD hehehe He was so brave not a murmur just enjoyed his cuddles from me.

The blood results will be back on Monday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed its something I can help him with.

Hes eating normally now but I'm doing little and often to make sure I don't make him worse. They gave me another weeks worth of pain killers but i'm not sure he needs them as he seem so much more comfy. I will play it by ear and see how he is.

Will keep you all posted and thank you all for your support it means so much to me even if I dont post very often i know your all there for me

love and hugs Dawn xxxxx

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: JD very poorly 04 Jan 2014 10:46 #9370

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
This was yesterday he was hiding from us in my daughters bedroom looking very chilled xxx

Re: JD very poorly 05 Jan 2014 23:29 #9371

What a very special boy he is, but I'm sure it was your cuddles that helped him to cope with the tests fingers and toes are tightly crossed that the tests come back clear.

I love the picture, he looks very pleased with himself laying on Caitlins nice pink rug

Re: JD very poorly 06 Jan 2014 10:59 #9373

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Yes very pleased with himself

We get the test results today hes a little quiet today and I think hes still in pain as he doesn't stand for long I'm still thinking its his tummy in some way but will see later.

Hes sleeping and eating and going out to the toilet so its better than it was but still not right

Re: JD very poorly 06 Jan 2014 13:25 #9374

I'll be looking out for the test results Dawn, you must be on tender hooks wiating to hear, let's hope it's something that can be easily sorted The fact that he's sleeping, eating and going to the toilet must be positive Ladylike slurpies are sent to lubber lubber boy from Madam and a big cuddle to him and you from me!

Re: JD very poorly 06 Jan 2014 21:43 #9375

• Teresa
  • Administrator
He looks great in the pic. Such a cheeky expression.

I hope the results were in your favour and that JD is feeling much better today.
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter