Welcome, Guest

Puppy Blog - Day One
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Puppy Blog - Day One

Puppy Blog - Day One 14 Feb 2012 09:15 #3542

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
For all of you who are keen to follow the progress of the recent litter of pups we have in, here goes...

Due to my business commitments, I am unable to foster the pups. They have been moved to a foster home where they will stay until approximately 2 March. To compensate for being taken from their mother at six weeks old instead of 8 weeks old, they will remain together until they are 10 weeks old and will be living with a VERY tolerant and loving Akita bitch. The foster carers are retired young and able to give them full time love and attention. In this blog regular updates will be kept of their progress. Enjoy!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2012 12:43 by Stephanie.

Re: The Puppy Blog 14 Feb 2012 09:26 #3544

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Day one in new foster home

"All is calm! Even in the short time since we spoke they have all come on by leaps and bounds!
Matsumi is being more dominant, Adora calmer and Inca sneaking his way into my heart! We woke them up about 9.00 and whipped them all outside where they all performed to command. We then had a play with them all with my Akita joining in , she is so good with them, but also they are good with her and when she asked to go out they all went too! When we said 'bed our Akita went into the crate, with the pups following her, it was so funny, she soon got out though!

So, they are now fast asleep and all covered up for the night, and Im away to my bed now, shattered but happy with how everything has gone."

Re: The Puppy Blog 14 Feb 2012 10:01 #3546

Hi,

Love the idea of the puppy blog, yes I'm so glad that updates are going to be kept coming and coming!

Awwh, so glad and happy for them, day 1 seemed to go well which is great!

Can't for day 2.

Thanks
Jessica and the gang.

Re: The Puppy Blog 14 Feb 2012 12:49 #3548

Sounds like the foster mummy is being tolerant with her new crew I'll be checking in every day to see the pupdates

Re: The Puppy Blog 15 Feb 2012 21:49 #3591

Yeh me too, ahahahaha pupdates, so funny:D
Thanks for the 'PUPdate'
Jessica and the gang.

Re: The Puppy Blog 16 Feb 2012 00:12 #3600

Yes what a lovely idea of a Puppy Blog...I too will be checking in reading all about their growth & more to the point their antics!!! ....it must be shattering with all the puppies but oh so rewarding...it's going to be hard giving them up ....looking forward to the read .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter