Welcome, Guest

Puppy Blog - Day Two
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Puppy Blog - Day Two

Puppy Blog - Day Two 15 Feb 2012 06:50 #3559

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Well, the BFG guarded us all night and we felt so safe we slept until 6.30. The foster parents took us out and we went straight to our toilet place. They were so pleased with us and we got treats all round. Inca, he's the clever one, sat and gave paw, the big show off! Us other two will soon learn to do that. Actually we are all quite clever, we have taught the BFG to bark at the window cleaner , she didn't know she could bark until we got here !

We've had some other visitors today , they gave us cuddles but we bit their hands which made them say 'ouch'  so we stopped that pretty quickly. We licked them instead , which they seemed to like much better.

Our foster dad is so happy with us that he gave foster mum a lovely sparkly ring and asked her to marry him! She said ' Yes, as long as I can keep all these puppies' , he said, well we can't repeat what he said!!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2012 12:44 by Stephanie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XenaW

Re: Day Two of Puppy Blog 15 Feb 2012 15:26 #3567

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Congratulations Stephanie!!

Perhaps he'll change his mind lol!

These puppies looked too cute, we saw them on the site and my son fell in love with Masumi. Glad to hear they're doing so well, great blog.

Re: Day Two of Puppy Blog 15 Feb 2012 16:41 #3569

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Just to avoid any confussion. It is the foster parents who got engaged yesterday and not me!!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Day Two of Puppy Blog 15 Feb 2012 20:38 #3581

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Whoops sorry! Must read properly!

Re: Day Two of Puppy Blog 15 Feb 2012 21:19 #3583

Awwwh well congrats for them never mind easy mistake! Ahaha.

Anyway glad the pups are doing ok, hope we can get some pictures of them giving paws etc! Seems like they are having a wonderful time in their new foster home, I can garuntee that they are falling for one in particular that there going to keep, fingers crossed *whistles slyly* Ahaha, anyway thanks for the update cant wait for tomorrows!

Thankyou
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Day Two of Puppy Blog 16 Feb 2012 00:18 #3601

thought I read a bit of panic there Stephanie!!....awwwwwwwwwww those lovely pups have brought two people together ....love the post ....brilliant .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter