Welcome, Guest

How to foster akitas from ARW?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to foster akitas from ARW?

How to foster akitas from ARW? 17 Feb 2012 22:02 #3667

Hi everyone, well I know I cant yet because Im only 12 and still living with mam of course, etc, etc!!!!

But one day if the ARW is still up and running which I hope for very much, then one day I would like to adopt a couple of Akitas and maybe foster any in desperate need fro the time being while waiting for a special home you know just to help out and even help out on home checks and what have you, but I mean I have a while to wait but I just wondering how would you go about fosteriung and Akita I know all about adopting but fostering havent a clue to be honest?!!!!!?

Thanks guys and gals, and pups, and mutttssss!
Jessica and the gang.

Re: How to foster akitas from ARW? 18 Feb 2012 08:15 #3683

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hi
We ask potential foster people to fill in the adoption request form but where it asks which dog, we ask that they put "Foster" . This way we have all their details and we talk to them on the phone and if all sounds good, we then arrange a home check. We then consider which Akita would be appropriate for them to foster.

Thanks for your interest. We look forward to the day you are old enough to help us out. We are lucky to have someone as young and lovely as you on our forum.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: How to foster akitas from ARW? 18 Feb 2012 11:49 #3688

Thanks very very much!

Sounds easy
Jessica and the gang.

Re: How to foster akitas from ARW? 18 Feb 2012 22:56 #3714

The ARW will still be going when you reach the age you can adopt or foster Akitas Jessica & I think they will have your name at the top of the list .....they will be very lucky to have you on their books .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter