Puppy Blog - The lost days
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Puppy Blog - The lost days

Puppy Blog - The lost days 24 Feb 2012 22:08 #3809

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hi Everyone, we're back.
We've tired foster mum out so she has been having a break from typing! Everything is good with us, we are growing bigger and getting cleverer every day. We love playing outside more and more and the BFG joins in, she doesn't hurt us , but does grumble if we pull her tail , so we have stopped that and just give her licks and kisses instead. We are learning our names now , even Maud (who used to be Adora) , but we think she is really a cat, she likes to climb . When foster dad does our food she can climb up the outside of our crate! We boys have tried it but can't get the hang of it. Oh, and Maud also has two lovely ears now, both up, mum thinks she looks really pretty.
Everyone keeps asking foster dad what animals he's got , they can hear us in the garden , they say we sound like a pack of wolves! Oh well, that's the first mistake, next they'll be mistaking us for Huskies!
Mum has to watch very carefully when visitors come, she thinks they will try to hide one of us under their coat, we don't think so, we wriggle too much.
Yippee, have to go now, dinner! X
Pics coming soon!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Puppy Blog - The lost days 25 Feb 2012 00:28 #3810

So the extra special Maud`s ears are up already I don`t blame the BFG for grumbling at you for pulling her tail but she`s only teaching you right from wrong to help you become the best grown ups

You sound like such special little pups and I hope you make sure your new mums and dads keep us updated on how you get on in your forever homes
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Puppy Blog - The lost days 26 Feb 2012 00:26 #3822

Why Maud????/......Adora the adorable was a far better name .....with all her antics & her perky ears, she just dosn't sound like a Maud....mind you she dosn't sound adorable with all her climbing ...only joking ....poor BFG, having to put up with her tail being interfered with, but she told you all off ...& it's good you now give her all licks & xxxx...I'm sure she will love that....I'm not surprised foster mum & dad have to be careful when visitors come, I would try & dognap you myself .....looking forward to more pics of you lovely furry Bears...be good. .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Puppy Blog - The lost days 27 Feb 2012 20:23 #3863

Awww I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time, well serves you right the BFG has a right aswell you knowe little ones;)

Eeeeeeh I think I will grab a snack myself!
Love yahs!!!!!!
Jessica and the gang.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter