Welcome, Guest

Fostering offer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fostering offer

Fostering offer 09 Oct 2012 14:45 #6952

• sumo2020
  • Bear Puppy
I want to help Akitas by offering to foster until a forever home is found for them. I have adopted Maru from you and I have Kip too, so both are males that get along just great without a moments trouble. We have plenty of room, are building a heated kennel block outside (our own boys like to be out sometimes and don't want to come in), have a big garden and live 5 minutes from a huge park. I am semi retired now and have the time to give love to a needy soul.
Will you consider me ?

Re: Fostering offer 09 Oct 2012 16:47 #6953

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Thank you so much for your very kind offer Alison. We will of course consider you and if you could fill out the adoption form, and put in dog ref. Foster, we will let you know our decision when the Trustee's have disscussed your application.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2012 17:06 by Joomla.

Re: Fostering offer 10 Oct 2012 09:14 #6955

Your so kind I wish to do the same when I'm older and rescue Akitas, my two have sadly passed now! I have my Westie, Charlie Boy though!

Well done Alison!

Jessica and Charlie Boy!

Re: Fostering offer 10 Oct 2012 14:06 #6963

• AkitaInu
  • Proud and Loud
Hello Alison How is Maru doing? Are you still running with him?

Re: Fostering offer 10 Oct 2012 15:18 #6964

Yeah how is he doing? Haven't heard from you in a while..

Jess and Charlie Boy and Inka and Nushka!

Re: Fostering offer 11 Oct 2012 01:32 #6968

• sumo2020
  • Bear Puppy
Maru still does a bit of running with me mostly 2.2 miles. He doesnt do long runs with me now but he'll do long walks with enthusiasm ! He's a football fanatic and watches Man United matches with my hubby and gets so excited when a goal is scored and hubby shouts 'yes', he jumps on our laps and bounces about , then settles in front of the tv again. It's so funny. He's so snooty though and can cut you down with just a look. He is great with Kip (who is a loving soul) and I think another Akita or two will settle with them fine.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter