Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 06 Nov 2015 17:50 #10033

• DebbieS
  • Bear Puppy
Hi,
Just joined the forum, and thought I'd introduce myself. We have recently completed our home check and waiting for the right male Akita to come and complete our wee family.
We rescued our female Akita in January, but she is loves the company of other dogs and longs for a companion.
Being in Near Edinburgh, we are a little more remote from the dogs currently in care , and we obviously wish several introductions to ensure they will get along.
I've joined up to have a nosey at others stories and read about fellow Akita antics.
Xx
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hello 07 Nov 2015 20:28 #10034

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Hi Debbie,

Welcome to the ARW forum. Looking forward to seeing more pics of that gorgeous girl of yours xx
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: Hello 07 Nov 2015 23:12 #10036

Hello and welcome Your akita is a very pretty girl, what's her name? I hope you soon find her companion

My girl is named Asia and she's almost 11 now and she is so stuck in her ways that l don't think she would appretiate a companion bless her. Many moons ago I had 2 dogs together and it was great to see them play and invent games together. When you do find the right companion for your girl I'm sure you'll be in for many fun times
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter