Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: quick intro....

Re: quick intro.... 24 Feb 2012 13:11 #3806

Oh poor Mika she really has been through the mill hasn`t she! I hope she soon perks up bless her, she looks well worn out in the picture.

I find 100% aloe vera jel can be very soothing for the skin, I use it for Asia when her ears flare up
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: quick intro.... 27 Feb 2012 20:30 #3864

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
Hi Shell,

Wow am I glad that I have a boy bear and he was neutered when he was in the Dogs' Home. I ma sorry that such a pretty girl had to go through all of that. The Aloe Vera is very good for them and, if she can tolerate it, Lavender essntial oil is good as it is an antiseptic too. It stops my boy's itches. He does not like it neat, but it is better if you can use it that way.

Smiled at your descriptions of the training. Thorn, my bear boy, won't obey me if he hasn't got eye contact. If it is something he doesn't want to do he hides his head and it is as if he says "Can't see you so can't hear you so won't do it!"

Sue

Re: quick intro.... 29 Feb 2012 22:48 #3876

I can't even get Maya to have eye contact for more than a few seconds!!!.....& then she's back eyeing up the prey...I mean the other dogs ...no matter how I've tried with her she just does her own thing! ....she is naughty ...but I love her ......Pam Maya & Scoobie
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter